What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
I did see segearo (if that's how you spell his name) at the game last night, doubt what this guy is saying is true though.

Im guessing Segeyaro was at the game to support his former Cowboys team mates with the passing of one of their club players. I wouldnt read any more than that into him being at the game.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
That reminds me of the swim up pools at resorts. It's always suss when blokes can down a dozen schooners in the pool without needing to go piss.

pool-full-mostly-wee-wee-pool-pee-moment-when-worse-demotivational-posters-1357418592.jpg

guruminga

Juniors
Okay, so he finally said:

Tariq, Ashton and Korbin Sims.

It's more a vibe I think rather than hard evidence.
Although a few people are backing him up saying he's got a good track record when it comes to rumours, etc. We'll see I suppose.

Wednesday Announcement 11am?

G

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's bullshit, surely - the Cowboys beat their chests about them re-signing almost as hard as NRL referees suck.

natheel

Coach

Although a few people are backing him up saying he's got a good track record when it comes to rumours, etc. We'll see I suppose.

G

Yeh he's got a good track record. Would definatley be a good coup but can't see it happening as Ashton and Tariq are on contract. Korbin would be a good signing though

I know Tariq went to bali in the off season with reni, Horo, Luke Kelly and Willie tonga

Last edited:

eels_fan

First Grade
He also said 2 months ago he spoke to Nolan & Mateo and Feliti was a lock to be coming back...

bartman

Immortal
With the ASADA cloud hanging over him, it didn't look like Tautai was going to bother our first grade 17 at all. Sensible move to clear the decks now if people aren't going to be re-signed for 2014.

oldmancraigy

Coach

G

WEIRD rumour.... I would've thought the Sims were long term fixtures at the Cows...

Anecdotal evidence, watch the game again, in the first half Hayne kicks it in to touch. As they're walking to the scrum, Tariq Sims (has his back to the camera) says something to Hayne, Hayne replies "thanks mate" and they have a sneaky high five (well, it was a low five).

Therefore, on the basis of the evidence presented, expect an 11am announcement Weds that we have the Sims.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I know it is a rumours but if we get the Sims gee I would be happy. Our forward pack would go from the basement to the penthouse !!!

The Colonel

Immortal
Here we go. When ilt doesn't happen the shit will explode around here all based on a guess by a bloke on his Facebook no knew things were desperate but this is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.