What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

bartman

Immortal

Noise

Coach
Isn't he that black American guy who used to yell stupid American shit at the crowd at Sydney Kings games back in the early 90s?

Him and his mrs at the time ( Flames player Trish Fallon) use to come into the servo i use to work at. He seemed nice enough but he must have the biggest ego in the world. The number plate on his car was "VOICE"

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Him and his mrs at the time ( Flames player Trish Fallon) use to come into the servo i use to work at. He seemed nice enough but he must have the biggest ego in the world. The number plate on his car was "VOICE"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 24

Gronk

Staff member
Rodney O is an aussie mate!

Isn't he that black American guy who used to yell stupid American shit at the crowd at Sydney Kings games back in the early 90s?

Our kids go to the same school.

jimmy77au

Juniors
Lol. You know things are tragic, when we are excited over the potential sacking of our ground announcer.

Will we be able to attract another one?

Whoever we sign - it'll be certain we'll be paying overs for...

Expect the telegraph to report it to the tune of $450k per season....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts