What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

I thought the rules state that another club cannot approach a player contracted to his present club, if he is contracted for the following year, until after November 1st.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
If that is the case I hope for Souths sake they haven't approached Maloney as of yet...

chigurh

I think Brisbane will keep Blair but the other front rowers mentioned could well go.

They've been good at picking up budget-priced players and Matt Lodge will probably fit that bill in 2018 to cover the loss.

JamesRustle

First Grade
The way the Tahs and the ARU in general are going it wouldn't surprise me to see some players abandoning the ship....the rumour probably came from that exact logic (ARU struggling, Izzy has played NRL heaps, this equation equals 7) but I guess you never know.
I saw Izzy near Storm HQ yesterday.... might be explained away if the Tahs have a bye or are playing Rebels this week.

Latest posts