What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Someguy

First Grade
Wonder how Dogs and Souths fans think about this one.

"Brett Morris to the South Sydney Rabbitohs & Hymel Hunt to the Canterbury Bulldogs in a player trade is almost a done deal. An official announcement from both clubs should come soon."

Advantage Souths just cause Morris is acceptable in defence

skeepe

Immortal
Seems player swaps are all the rage. Rumour has it that the Bulldogs and Raiders are about to swap Clay Priest for Brad Abbey.

Life's Good

Coach
I don't know if I was hearing things but are the Raiders about to re-sign Sam Williams from the UK??? I was listening to the radio news and thought i heard them mention it??

Das Gupta

Juniors
I don't know if I was hearing things but are the Raiders about to re-sign Sam Williams from the UK??? I was listening to the radio news and thought i heard them mention it??

Heard it on Fox news this morning. A 2 year deal to return to Canberra.

Life's Good

Coach
Heard it on Fox news this morning. A 2 year deal to return to Canberra.
He has had a few starts here then. From memory he played well in the 2010 finals(I think it was then)along with Campese. He was a good runner of the ball who would take the line on.
He sure didn't get much chance when he came to the Dragons. Good on him for keeping at it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Brad Abbey was one of those "next big things" at the Warriors NYC team. When we signed RTs, he wanted out and joined the Dogs only to realise he wasn't as good as he thought he was.

Clay Priest makes Shaun Fensom look like Bradley Clyde.

Latest posts