What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Black Panther

Juniors
Cleary been carried to Origin by Luai, Yeo & Too. If Luke Brooks could get kick goals, Cleary would’ve never been picked.
Your knowledge of Footy seems very limited with comments made. The only way Moses looks good in Origin 2 is off the back of the Panthers. Think GF 22..

Dogs Of War

Coach
He'll follow dad and we'll give you Benny Hunt. Seems a shit deal to me, but one that the Dragons will allow.

Well it's like for like. Dragons wanted to play Hunt at hooker. Flanno jr is playing hooker in reserve grade.

You guys might be getting a steal. He scored 4 tries on Monday in reggies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Waa hoping Parra would look at them. Neither are gonna be epic players but Penisini and Alamoti/Averillo in the centres looks a lot better than Penisini and Simonsson (or god forbid, Waqa)

Munky

Coach
I said in the Panthers forum that Averillo is an average at best player in any of the out side back positions.

Similar to Brent Naden.

However having an average player ready to go as a backup is worth alot.

Fangs

Coach
I'd be going for Connor Tracey before Averillo.

He still has a year to run with the Sharks in 2024. However the Sharks are out of sorts and he still can't crack the team even after they conceded 50 last week. We have a starting spot in the backline ready for 2024.

Vee

First Grade

He still has a year to run with the Sharks in 2024. However the Sharks are out of sorts and he still can't crack the team even after they conceded 50 last week. We have a starting spot in the backline ready for 2024.
I've always rated him and wondered why he can't get a run.

Bazal

Post Whore

There were strong rumours Parra were going for him as well tbh. Nothing came of it though

Exsilium

First Grade
Not sure why Conner Tracey has fallen out of favour. In the games I saw him play, he was very good. Can play centre, five-eight and moonlight at the back.

Way too good to be in NSW Cup.

As for Avarillo, he’s a solid player. In a good system he’d be a gun.

Take Nick Meaney for example. Was one of the Bulldogs best in a losing squad. Went to the storm and he’s looking pretty good at fullback.

Looks like those "Matt Lodge to the Bulldogs" rumours may get louder if this article has any veracity, as it says Lodge has been released by the Roosters.

edit - Sydney Morning Herald now reporting it also -

Last edited:

Victoire

Juniors
Bulldogs also rumoured to be after Tyrone May.

Lodge, May and Bronson Xerri all at the same club? If they sign that whiny little bitch Ben Hunt he'll be in good company :)

Munky

Coach
Bulldogs also rumoured to be after Tyrone May.

Lodge, May and Bronson Xerri all at the same club? If they sign that whiny little bitch Ben Hunt he'll be in good company :)

Xerri can use his supplier for the gear, while Tyrone films Lodge knocking down Hunt's door.

JDB to be hiding under the bed.

MugaB

Coach
Xerri can use his supplier for the gear, while Tyrone films Lodge knocking down Hunt's door.

JDB to be hiding under the bed.
You guys are shocking!!!!

.... and okunbor grabs all the little girls he can get his hands on.... ..after they finish work that is!!!