What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Wb1234

Referee

is that why souths let cook go early?

Didn’t think Wayne would give him a second chance after he told him he was signing with the dollphins and back flipped

jack coburn

Juniors
Does Wayne ever go to a club and do well with what's there or does he always bring his band of mercenaries with him. The rumour of marshall coming with him looks better each day. Add Debelin , Crighten and smith and i think they'll be a chance. shouldn't have problem fitting them in the cap now cook's gone.

yobbo84

Coach
LOL. We're not signing Smith or De Belin. Media nonsense.

Aitken and R Hunt, however, appear to be very close to done deals. They're the sort of solid, no-nonsense NRL players that Wayne will bring with him.

I would still love another outside back, though.

LOL. We're not signing Smith or De Belin. Media nonsense.

Aitken and R Hunt, however, appear to be very close to done deals. They're the sort of solid, no-nonsense NRL players that Wayne will bring with him.

I would still love another outside back, though.
Am I imagining it or has Roycie got a whole lot bigger this year? He's looked fking enormous stalking the sideline the last few weeks.

Where’s the Nrl ?

Warriors breaking the rules talking to a contracted player

if he seeks a release Nrl should block him from being able to join the warriors

If the tweet is accurate, and the player option is in Brown's favour, if he has not excercised it, then he effectively is off contract at season's end and thus would be able to negotiate with other clubs I suspect.

is that why souths let cook go early?

Didn’t think Wayne would give him a second chance after he told him he was signing with the dollphins and back flipped

All of the above tweets are based on pure speculation. Hooper raised it on NRL 360, and even he said to preface the discussion, its pure speculation of his.

As such I would not necessarily go "where there's smoke..." route based on those comments.

Wb1234

Referee
Does Wayne ever go to a club and do well with what's there or does he always bring his band of mercenaries with him. The rumour of marshall coming with him looks better each day. Add Debelin , Crighten and smith and i think they'll be a chance. shouldn't have problem fitting them in the cap now cook's gone.
Marshall king signed new deal with the dolphins already

yobbo84

Coach
What's the sauce on Jamie Humphreys, Manly fans?

Rumour has it Souths fans should be paying attention to him more closely...

mave

Coach
What's the sauce on Jamie Humphreys, Manly fans?

Rumour has it Souths fans should be paying attention to him more closely...

Was a half all through the juniors.

Bulked up significantly through the last off season.

For reasons unknown we tried to convert him into a hooker this season in Reserves (presumably to stiffen his defence up). Then we have moved him back to the halves for the last 3 games.

Can play, excellent goalkicker, defence can be questionable, but on an edge it always is for young guys.
There was a lot of head scratching over his non selection last weekend, given no DCE, no Jake Arthur.

Two theories....either we don't rate him at all, or Seibs knows he's gone.

Either way, Seibs is an idiot, like we needed more proof.

yobbo84

Coach
Was a half all through the juniors.

Bulked up significantly through the last off season.

For reasons unknown we tried to convert him into a hooker this season in Reserves (presumably to stiffen his defence up). Then we have moved him back to the halves for the last 3 games.

Can play, excellent goalkicker, defence can be questionable, but on an edge it always is for young guys.
There was a lot of head scratching over his non selection last weekend, given no DCE, no Jake Arthur.

Two theories....either we don't rate him at all, or Seibs knows he's gone.

Either way, Seibs is an idiot, like we needed more proof.
Cheers. The rumours might be BS, but if he's a half it doesn't really make sense for us to go for him. If we see him as a hooker on the other hand, it makes perfect sense.

Latest posts