What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Wb1234

Immortal
Dragons should be all over gutherson esp if the eels subsidise next year

I think jac is going there too

Should let hunt go to the dogs if they can afford him and the roster starts looking a whole lot better

Bazal

Post Whore
Sacrificial lamb

Love the bloke to death as a fan and it'd be sad to see him playing elsewhere, but his knees are absolutely f**ked and I can see him having a full Josh Hodgson in 2026 or even next year tbh.

As great as he's been for us I'm also glad we're not looking too hard at re-signing him. It's been a big issue for Parra in the past, letting blokes go on too long. Hopefully he gets a decent deal sorted before his knees give out.

Fangs

Coach
Good decision to move Gutho on.

No halves vacancy. Centre at $950k ain't right. At hooker a bit left field but don't think he would handle the middle very well.

Parramatta might try Papenhauzen but probably more likely they end up with Ado-Carr in 2025. They'll just have to trust Iongi at fullback if they let Gutho go early.

Latest posts