What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Bloody shame! Who else we got in lower grades in front row who look the good apart from Sims and supposedly Toka Likiliki!?

Swarzey

Bench
He's not the forward we need. He will be a terrific asset coming off the bench and perhaps replacing Mase when he retires in starting.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
My biggest issue with next year is hooking role!!

How long is Gids gone for??
Should we put so much on Clydsdale?
f**k we have Waddell
About time to bring Adams or Redman in to cover for injuries. Surely they better then Waddell.

aqua_duck

Coach
Redman is another Matt Hilder, solid player but will never be a starting hooker. I think Sims will eventually be a starting prop in the JWH mould, Likiliki will be a weapon off the bench if he has a good off season

Nuffy

Bench
We are still yet to find another BK or Simmo, we need an edge runner that can bust the line.

I wonder why we never tried Tahu in that role, he could handle it.

Tahu just doesn't have anything to offer anymore. He struggles in nsw cup these days. I think rochow as has been mentioned can be moulded into this type of player. He does have some ball playing ability as he has put guys into holes before but it's not that often. The skillset is there but it looks like Wayne wants him
To play no frills as he is only a rookie.

Snowden has excellent ball playing ability for a front rower as well.

If we can mould rochow and keep snowden on the park we should be set.

aqua_duck

Coach
We are still yet to find another BK or Simmo, we need an edge runner that can bust the line.

I wonder why we never tried Tahu in that role, he could handle it.

Unfortunately those guys are hard to come by. Tahu is too old now to change positions and he's well past it

Joker's Wild

Coach
He can do both equally well imo but we are missing edge runners right now and are fairly well covered for the middle until Smith and Scott leave/retire.

I think either he or MacKinnon need to shift a bit wider. Both have the speed and size

Nuffy

Bench
For what its worth, Andrew Voss has tweeted that Packer is a done deal for next year.

Jono078

Referee
Good news for us.

We have some units going into next year.

Snowden, Packer, Mason, Sims, Frei, Likiliki.

I am happy with packer, offers size and aggression and fills that extra prop spot we have been lacking. Like many player before him, Bennett will be his making. A full off season training with snowy, mase, smith and Scott will be great for him.

We also have a lot of competition for forward spots next year, especially in the back row and bench. Competition is only ever a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts