What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuffy

Bench
The bloke did a job in an average team and parlayed that into a two year deal at Cronulla. Good luck to him but he was never FG standard.

He did win the comp with the Sharks in 2nd grade.

perverse

Referee
He looked pretty good hitting it up alongside Dan Tolar.

Fair dinkum guys, we had Dan Tolar as a starting prop a few years ago. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so humiliating. Can you imagine our pre-Bennett pack trying to take on the Roosters or Souths packs this year? Blood would be everywhere.

RHCP

Bench
If only Cameron Ciraldo was still around. A bit of tall timber!

Well maybe not tall timber. Long string cheese?

timka4

Bench
He looked pretty good hitting it up alongside Dan Tolar.

Fair dinkum guys, we had Dan Tolar as a starting prop a few years ago. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so humiliating. Can you imagine our pre-Bennett pack trying to take on the Roosters or Souths packs this year? Blood would be everywhere.

It's amazing how easily the forwards we had 2-4 years ago have been erased from my (and I'm guessing most of us) memories. We've undergone massive improvements.
Also amazing how we even made the top 8 a couple of times back then.

Jono078

Referee
Apparently Sonny Bill Williams is set to stay in league...

Just send Gids to Englands and give him SBW money and whatever left over we have please!

Haffa

That means Luke O'Donnell is probably looking for a new club, we could add him to the other 20 backrowers on the books.

Rod

Bench
I would have killed for O'Donnell about 3 years ago or whenever it was when he went to England, when our pack was softer than butter. But yeah with Scott and Smith we have enough backrower grubs now.

aqua_duck

Coach
LOD is pretty much a full time front rower these days but in anycase I think we've got enough old heads. He'd be perfect for a team like the tigers to instill abit of mongrel into their young forwards

SBW has calked NZRU's bluff big time. Guaranteed they backflip and he plays the WC in 2015. He is a superstar and arguably one of the world's greatest ever athletes. I am actually wondering if he takes up boxing full time from 2015 because he will be turning 30 and he clearly has potential. Full credit to him for making the media look daft.

Status
Not open for further replies.