What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spot On

Coach
He'll be out of there soon. Just not in favour up there atm and the bloke they bought from easts is going like a busted. I don't get it.

Very strange given his contract is up for renewal. It is not like he signed for five years last season at 500 K and they need to find the cap space.

Last edited:

JENKO7

Juniors
Rnb please tell me we're getting hannant? Have a feeling if Gold Coast want him it will be easy decision for him as that's where he is from and family are all around

Noname36

First Grade
I hope so. I know people were complaining about his age yesterday but he really would make a great partner for Snowy.

GC are keen though which pretty much destroys our chances.

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Luke Bailey is nearly fifty and Matt White is on the way out (thought I read this somewhere) at the end of this season and they're not interested in Hannant. Sounds like BS.

Mole confirmed tonight we are favourites for Polar Bear. He is not 30 till december BTW. He won't deny Tariq could also be here this year.

perverse

Referee
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Hannant
11. Scott
12. T. Sims
13. K. Sims

14. Gidley
15. Rochow
16. Cuthbo
17. Whoever, Tapine?

Would be a pretty sweet pack for 2015.

Snowie plus Hannant will make us very competitive going forward if Clydesdale can get his quick passing game on from dummy half to take advantage of that go forward. Move Gids to the bench. Holy shit we would be lethal all of a sudden as our backline gets breathing room. Gids excels in short bursts. It has been proven at origin level. He is a gun when he gets to go full on without needing to conserve his energy. He is not an 80 minute danger. Part of me does not see Jezza backing up next season. His knee seems to be a huge issue.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
Part of me does not see Jezza backing up next season. His knee seems to a huge issue.
He's been a shadow of his former self this year. At his age it can be hard to turn it around from here once the decline starts. He is 34, after all. The faster speed of the game probably isn't doing him any favours with his dud leg at the moment, either.

I believe it was Taylor in all honesty CH. However the Titans must have changed their mind and he is on fire right now. I still feel hannant has plenty to offer and i have said it before, I believe props best years are into their early 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.