What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Vuna definitely wants back. Take him in a heart beat as an impact bench forward. Interesting on the forward. Don't need anyone who won't offer more then Matarora or Vai Vai and Co. I'm with everyone else too out of the NYC Forwards Fitzgibbon has been outstanding. In defense and attack.

aqua_duck

Coach
Yep remember vividly, I laughed then and still laughing now. If we take him back it will show one thing, the old boys brigade is back in charge

Dave_

Juniors
I really don't think there are any forwards we've got rid of that are worth getting back. If we sign Edwards that'll probably do me.

perverse

Referee
f**k, we're kidding ourselves if Eddy comes back. Almost entirely useless and plain.

My head doesn't want Vuna back. My heart kinda does, though.

Noname36

First Grade
Edwards seems pretty happy at Canberra (thank God!). I'd say someone like Paterson would be more likely.

ryana87

Juniors
Sterlo was saying on triple m that gold coast have given permission for m.minichello to look elsewhere...... Worth a look?

Alex28

Coach
As much as my heart says bring Coop back...he isn't as good as Leilua or Gagai and we have a plethora of Matautia's and Jake Mamo. What would be the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts