What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured targets 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarzey

Bench
suck my balls you grub. I've got better things to do than worry about someones private life. And as I've already said by the time Packer comes out he has served his punishment. So how about you f**k off

Yeah, I'm the grub because I don't want the club to sign a convicted criminal. Stay classy bud.

Burwood

Bench
He will get a second chance to work again- it just won't be in the NRL. If I was to do what Packer did I wouldn't be able to work in my profession again.

I'm not concerned about the blokes private life, he can be f**king the next door neighbors goat for all I care. I'm interested in football. It seems there are a lot of holier than thou internet warriors who condemn players for stuff when really they are just a cross section of society ( and some of society is f**ked up ) In the case of Packer he will have done his time for his crime. When he comes out the slate is clean.

Dude I am noy holier then now if it was over a dui or speeding ticket, an error in judgment we all make mistakes.

But packer violently assaulted someone then continued once they were helpless on the ground. The guy was half his size and it was in front of his mrs.....

I just dont want such a person representing the club I love.

Also whens the last time packer was a gun or even a good first grader he was shit at warriors last 2-3 years, has shonky knees and a willy mason motor.

ryana87

Juniors
Are we any hope of signing Ben hannat?...... Neil Henry said on the radio this morning he is keen to sign him to the titans....... Did our chances for him shut down the second Bennett was gone?

Wato

Juniors
Apparently Jack Buchanan is on the market. He would be a good pick up and ready to make the step up to a full time nrl gig.

Wato

Juniors
Buchanan played 23 games last year and just the 4 this year. Of his 27 first grade games he has started in 9, he has played front row in all of them. His only about 22ish and has a good motor, not sure why his been left in nsw cup this year might be something to do with Wests signing gavet and Taupau. He seems like the sort of signing we need a young front rower on the cusp of becoming an full time nrl prop.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
From what I've seen of him, he's a bit soft carting the ball up. Obviously he could improve in that area with age but I'm not a big fan, to be honest.

I noticed Richie Fa'aoso has been cleared to return to the NRL. He's a realistic option for us and I'd be willing to take him back. He would be fairly cheap I'd imagine and I was pretty disappointed we lost him under Bennett.

Frederick

Staff member
I loved faas when he was here. Never took a soft hitup - always ran hard.

Tbph, if we want to bolster our front row stocks on the cheap but without sacrificing quality, I think faas and wicks would be great options. Back when they were playing together for us they had a good combination, and complemented each other's games fairly well.

Swarzey

Bench
Was gutted when Faas got the boot. One of the worst decisions I think Wayne made when he came here especially given how much we've lacked, well, essentially players like him. Would certainly like to see the club chase him. Same goes for Buchanan, even if they're bench/NSW Cup rotation players, I don't think they'll be any worse than what we currently have.

Noname36

First Grade
Seriously, anyone that can't get a run at the Tigers at the moment during their current injury crisis is probably pretty average.

ryana87

Juniors
Just read that Bennett has confirmed that waddell is off to broncos next year...... Not sure if this is good or bad..... Hopefully this means clysdale will go 80mins at hooker and free up a bench spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts