What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Burwood

Bench
If a player is cleared of concussion and comes back on within 15 minutes it is a free interchange- opens up the door for players to feign injury and have a 15 minute breather without it costing the team.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think if teams were systematically rorting the rule that way the NRL might just make it a 5 min window or something, last thing the nrl wants is 10 players coming off with fake concussions a game. I mean the more educated fans will see it for what it is but the mums will never let their kids go near a footy field

Burwood

Bench
I think if teams were systematically rorting the rule that way the NRL might just make it a 5 min window or something, last thing the nrl wants is 10 players coming off with fake concussions a game. I mean the more educated fans will see it for what it is but the mums will never let their kids go near a footy field

The test takes 8-10 minutes to administer. By the time they get up the tunnel, do the test and finally get back to the sideline it doesn't leave much time at all from the current 15 minutes.

ryana87

Juniors
Nothing but knights Facebook Page claiming we are chasing a backup half...... Scott dureau's name was mention........ I was under the impression randell was our backup half

Why the hell would we need a back up half when we have feeny ready to go. He single handedly destroyed Newtown on his own yesterday. He's a better half than both Roberts and Randell and it's an absolute outrage he hasn't had his debut yet.

The pecking order should be this

7. Hokko
6. Mullen

1st choice back up: feeny
2nd choice: Randall

If we need a 3rd choice then we are just unlucky.

harrywilliams

Juniors
Toohey said that Dureau could possibly come back as a junior coach and at a stretch play in the halves for NSW Cup on second tier, nothing to do with the first grade side.

Burwood

Bench
He plays for Catalans, right? Christ, looks like we can enjoy our French groupie rejoining the Newcastle forum if Dureau does return.

Scotty as a back up half is fine by me. He has been excellent for Le Catalans and I am surprised given the demand for him over there he had chosen this. He did have a serious visual issue recently and required surgery to correct it if I read that correctly. I am pretty sure it was a brain tumour. Brave kid.

Last edited:

Wato

Juniors
Is That based off ricios tweets it seems to be saying he would be a good fit. I would be very interested in Farah, he would be a great mentor for Levi and provide a quality solution to the hooking problem till Levi is ready. It would also gives us one of the better spines in the comp but I would be surprised if he leaves sydney.

Sorry mate edited my last post re Farah. Yes we are linked with him and there are plenty of people saying the same. Tigers will be paying for a fair bit of his deal should someone sign him I presume. He is 31 so he would make a perfect leader. I think this club knows it needs leaders. Farah would take this club to a new level.

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
While he does have an attitidue problem, I would punch a toddler (not the child of somebody I know, don't worry) if it meant Farah would sign with the club. Would be good to see us sign a world class player. What was the last one? BK?