What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Knight Vision

First Grade
Mozza and Slots

You 2 frequent that other league site. Just read some claims (disturbing to say the least) re Warren Ryan, Michael Hagan, Ayoub, Brown snd Gardiner. I don't know the users well at all in there and often opinions are fanciful and uneducated but surely a couple blokes in there making those claims are simply shit stirers and attention seekers??? Would have to be the dumbest comments/claims I've ever read and that is saying something. Have they ever had decent mail?
The major contributor is the same guy that was bagging Gagai ( our lone SOO player ) and Sione ( emerging blues ) with such intense diatribe the vitriol brings into question his mental stability. Just read those comments and LOL.

Spot On

Coach
Last time I read through some of the dribble in there a heap of people were calling for Brownies head and were adamant he would not see out 2017. FFS.

The 2018 Pre-season thread with some of Billy's updates and info and photos of training sessions is quite informative, save the rubbish from a couple posters in there. Some good insights, articles and info that we don't get much of in here anymore.

PhilGould

Bench

That figure makes it sound like the Knights are forking out a truckload so it's worth noting that we had already pre-paid around half of his 2018 salary last season, and would've already paid him a fair bit of this years salary throughout pre-season.

Burwood

Bench
I was hoping he’d go to Manly, where he’d at least get the opportunity to be a regular first grader. I can’t see him getting much extra game at Cronulla compared to here.

I’d almost prefer to see him stay on the books here at full salary than Cronulla getting him for $135,000.

Frederick

Staff member

That figure makes it sound like the Knights are forking out a truckload so it's worth noting that we had already pre-paid around half of his 2018 salary last season, and would've already paid him a fair bit of this years salary throughout pre-season.
I wouldve gladly taken tree-fiddy for the pleasure of offloading the last remnant of the Hagan era.

PhilGould

Bench
I was hoping he’d go to Manly, where he’d at least get the opportunity to be a regular first grader. I can’t see him getting much extra game at Cronulla compared to here.

I’d almost prefer to see him stay on the books here at full salary than Cronulla getting him for $135,000.
Seems like he was going to be behind Pearce, Watson, Lamb & Cogger in the pecking order here, whereas in Cronulla he'll be first cab off the ranks. Could even be in the top 17 regularly depending on how the Moylan/Dugan/Holmes situation plays out.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I have nothing bit best wishes for Hodko. Champion bloke, did a lot in the community and as said will be a better chance of playing 1st over at the Sharks given their back up moved clubs this year.

Good luck mate, with those knees u will need it..

perverse

Referee
Good luck to Hodko, nice bloke.

Wonder who we're going to nab with all of this cap space still there? What's at the top of the shopping list now? Still a pack leader I guess? More centre depth wouldn't hurt.

Old dog

Bench
Best of luck Hodko, think he is way better of at Sharks, don't like the halfback situation, they might struggle for combination and class, maybe Hodko has been brought in to more assist than to actually play. I believe the coaches son is potential star half but won't be playing firsts this year, something to do with not being in top 33 or whatever, so depth might be a problem and not a Chad Townsend fan.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Townsend and Hokko is easily the worst halves pairing in the comp

Sharks fans shouldn't worry too much. I'm certain that if the halves aren't delivering future immortal Paul Gallen will step in and take over the playmaking duties. He's got a proven track record in Origin at doing this.

Latest posts