What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

The Fek is a well liked player at the Sharks and a very good club man.
He has been down on confidence this year and teams know if you bomb him you will get a 50/50 chance of getting the ball back.
He has dropped in the pecking order at the Sharks with Holmes, Lee and Katoa all preferred. We have to be mindful of the future, we lost Josh Ado Carr because Fek and Holmes were in front of him.
As far as a combo with Ramien, well I don't think they've ever played on the same side of the field together.
In saying all that, if he gets his confidence back he'd be great for you guys.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Feki would be just what we’re looking for imo and doesn’t come with the baggage that Fergo does. He’s a big unit who makes great metres out of dummy half and is a noted finisher. Would take him for sure!

In fact why not get both Feki and Fergo? That would sort out our backline problems and would give us plenty of depth haha.

Dave_

Juniors
Maybe i'm just feeling a little bummed out but... i'm getting those "we're not signing anyone" feels.

I think we'll get maybe one or 2 scrap heap players like Grant or Feki and that's it

Knight Vision

First Grade
Maybe i'm just feeling a little bummed out but... i'm getting those "we're not signing anyone" feels.

I think we'll get maybe one or 2 scrap heap players like Grant or Feki and that's it
thats how we all felt last year remember? Anything can happen between now and the start of next season. I'd like to hear we're in talks with some mean ass props though.

voltron

Juniors
Can't we take Feki on the condition we get ramien early?
lol
writing this makes me realise how unlikely it is

PhilGould

Bench
35886338_1342715982528239_4834917703846199296_o.jpg

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
He’s definitely big and angry which is what we need but I think he’s been suspended 2 or 3 times already and he’s only played about 10 first grade games from memory so discipline is an issue there. He could be useful on the cheap but I wouldn’t want to throw much at him unless he could prove he’s capable of cleaning up his game a bit.