What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Spot On

Coach
The next Corey Oates would be worth quite a fair bit on the open market.
The real Corey Oates is fielding offers of $700k +
How much should we be offering our very own Corey Oates?
I would say at least 400k?
Thoughts?

I reckon a lot of backs look at Gags play, miss most his tackles, very rarely get over the try line and tell their managers that they can produce all that for half the price.

And it is a very good point too!

Woosh

Head Moderator
It is confidential unfortunately.
Just shoot us a private message.
Happy to discuss over the phone.

Spot On

Coach
Lol.

Ayoub has said it is half his current contract.

Tell us the current contract figure then or if that's a breach of confidentiality, take the current figure divide it by 2 and we'll do the rest.

Yosh

Coach
I hope Woosh isn't associated with the club... Based on the posts here he'd run the club into the ground faster than I would...

Woosh

Head Moderator
Lol.

Ayoub has said it is half his current contract.

Tell us the current contract figure then or if that's a breach of confidentiality, take the current figure divide it by 2 and we'll do the rest.

All I can i say it’s not even 6 figures.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Here’s a source to my deleted post on Ayoub’s home and office being raided frequently

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...ice-raids-by-fraud-squad-20161020-gs6eq7.html

Here’s his doginess during the betting scandal.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/ch...090aedb91?sv=75d5cb2396f4af50572d7bb6c888cbeb
right dodgy bastard. These player managers have waaaay too much power for my liking. I read that the NRL is hesitant to move on them because it would create an almighty scandal regards salary cap breaches and these guys are up to their neck in it.

We most likely havent got any of Ayoub's top money earners at the club and he feels he can lay the boot in.