What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of sausages, many people don't realise that sausages can actually be baked in the oven. The time saved can be used to ride a bicycle, converse with a loved one, or drink beer. It's really up to you.

emjaycee

Coach
Speaking of sausages, many people don't realise that sausages can actually be baked in the oven. The time saved can be used to ride a bicycle, converse with a loved one, or drink beer. It's really up to you.

My wife asked me to come and play "hide the sausage" one day...

I looked in the fridge, on the grill, in the frypan and on the bbq - never thought to look in the oven.

Snoochies

First Grade

Nice, might invite the neighbours over for an oven this weekend.

Gronk

Staff member
Better call Saul.

NSWRL have contacted police after drugs were found in a dressing room following a match between North Sydney Bears and Wyong Kangaroos on Saturday.

Fairfax Media revealed that police were immediately notified after a groundsman at North Sydney Oval found the drugs in one of the dressing rooms following a match between the two sides.

NSWRL are confident the drugs do not belong to any player from either side.

It is alleged the drugs may be linked to a theft in the North Sydney area last week.

The NRL integrity unit is also expected to investigate the incident following concerns about the use of prescription drugs by NRL players.
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/polic...d=739694958366466048&adbpl=tw&adbpr=236216311

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.camdencourier.com.au/story/3952469/a-star-on-the-rise-headed-for-parra/

15 year-old David Hollis picked for NSW side and Parramatta juniors
Letitia Fitzpatrick@@letitiafitzpatr

June 6, 2016, 9:14 p.m.

David Hollis is only 15 but he’s showing great promise and has a bright sporting future in front of him.

The Wauchope High student made the NSW under-15 schoolboys rugby league side last week, and in December, he’ll move down to Sydney to start a three-year contract with the junior Parramatta Eels.

David started playing for the Wauchope Blues when he was seven.

“I just loved it from the first time I put my boots on. I played a lot and kicked a ball a lot at home.”

His father, Rod, coaches the local team and is thrilled that David has done so well.

This year, David was in the Newcastle Knights juniors, which meant travelling up and down to the city two nights a week and a game most Saturdays, sometimes as far away as Sydney.

He’ll continue his education at Hills Sports High and live in a house with four other rugby league players from the Parramatta Juniors.

"I go for the Bulldogs, ever since my Nan bought me a Bulldogs jumper when I was little. But playing for the junior Eels doesn’t worry me. They’ll be paying me, which is good. - David Hollis"

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm just glad we're no longer relying on our overrated local juniors. The best talent is in NSW country, Queensland and New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts