What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Don't get me started on f**king possums. F**king protected son-of-a-bitch-I-can-live-where-I-want arsholes.

I hate the fact that you can't catch them and move them more than 50m away from where you catch them. I'd be happy to take them to the bush. I guess the law doesn't say that you can't put em in the boot and drive them round and round in circles for a couple of hours then let them out near home and hope they get confused.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I often think of rats as "seagulls of the land" such is my disdain for these dirty f**ken chip thieves.

Plus, Chris Close played for them.

IFR33K

Coach
I hate the fact that you can't catch them and move them more than 50m away from where you catch them. I'd be happy to take them to the bush. I guess the law doesn't say that you can't put em in the boot and drive them round and round in circles for a couple of hours then let them out near home and hope they get confused.

Laws are meant to be broken Barry!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
...and besides, who is going to enforce those rules? The possum police?

possum.jpg

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Who is Adam Elliott?

He's leaped Greg Eastwood in recent weeks to a starting role (Eastwood's brain snap obviously didn't help his cause) and picked up a city call up at the same time... Young and powerful for a backrower.. Would be an excellent pickup but I imagine des promoting him has something to do with knowing he has to shed a few others

Noise

Coach
Really dont see big deal with a bit of blow.

Yep, the media is making out it's a major NRL issue. So many people are doing coke every weekend from all walks of life, not just footy players. Alcohol and tobacco are much bigger issues than cocaine.

Yep, the media is making out it's a major NRL issue. So many people are doing coke every weekend from all walks of life, not just footy players. Alcohol and tobacco are much bigger issues than cocaine.

It's an issue because the players sign a contract saying that they aint going to take coke (or other proscribed substances). Regardless of whether the law and the NRL regulations are 'right', the players have no excuse. If they can't have a good night out without it, get another job. They know the rules.

Gronk

Staff member

I have one living inside the cast iron thingymajig in the fireplace. No idea how he gets in.

Yes I should start a fire but the family have voted 3-1.

Noise

Coach
It's an issue because the players sign a contract saying that they aint going to take coke (or other proscribed substances). Regardless of whether the law and the NRL regulations are 'right', the players have no excuse. If they can't have a good night out without it, get another job. They know the rules.

Yea I know. I'm just sick of media/social media claiming it's a problem in rugby league. It's an issue everywhere. And like I said alcohol causes a whole lot more problems than rack

I have one living inside the cast iron thingymajig in the fireplace. No idea how he gets in.

Yes I should start a fire but the family have voted 3-1.

I started the fire for the first time this year at about 11am yesterday. And I hear this screeching noise coming out of the flue (just like the noise they make when they are fighting. I couldn't immediately stop the fire, but there was only paper and kindling in the cast iron stove, so I just let it go out. I waited til after dark to light it again and there was no screech, so he either did of smoke inhalation during the day, or he got out at dusk Needless to say I'm leaving the fire running for a while.

You could start your fire after 7.30pm....he shouldn't be there then.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
f**k your possums, snakes and seagulls ... bats!! .... bats f**kin shit me! ... freaky filthy flying furry f**kers

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
monkeys for me. I think the close resemblance to human children gives me the heebie jeebies.
And Sam Thiaday is the luckiest man in the NRL today. On a slow news week he'd be in deep shit.