What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
What did Sam do?

When asked who his celebrity crush was growing up he said Halle berry (good choice too!) and he went through a dark chick phase. He then went on to say something along the lines of now he only likes white chicks. The politically correct have gone a bit mad over it.

IFR33K

Coach
I don't think he was in any trouble for saying that he went through a phase of liking dark women (that's a positive statement). It was the 'if it aint white, it aint right' joke that was the problem.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...l/news-story/6dafa264cc5e54f9c52da40d8652edc1

Yep I can see the outrage if he did say that. Bewildering comments and even more bizarre considering the colour of his skin. I wonder how he'd feel if a white female said she'd never give a dark guy a chance.

He really is a mental moron.

Noise

Coach
Channel 9 / The Footy Show are even dumber for airing it. Personally, I reckon dark chicks are hot. So are white chicks. Asian chicks are pretty hot too.

Yep I can see the outrage if he did say that. Bewildering comments and even more bizarre considering the colour of his skin. I wonder how he'd feel if a white female said she'd never give a dark guy a chance.

He really is a mental moron.

There are things you might say amongst a small group of friends who understand fully whether you are talking with your tongue in you cheek, Then there are things that you might say on national tv......

But, yes, as per Noise's post.....I can't believe Channel 9 put it to air.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
There are things you might say amongst a small group of friends who understand fully whether you are talking with your tongue in you cheek, Then there are things that you might say on national tv......

But, yes, as per Noise's post.....I can't believe Channel 9 put it to air.
I can, channel 9 is full of morons.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm a big fan of Sam Thaiday.

He's a good player, and a bit of a thug - but he's got great charisma, and has a great personality, imo. It's great to see a professional athlete who is not afraid to be themselves.

This "if it ain't white, it ain't right" drama is stupid, imo.

Latest posts