What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Manly and St George are second only to Broncos Roosters Melbourne Warriors Souths and Bulldogs as my most hated teams. I never give them any credit.

Manly and Souths are Tier 1. Bulldogs are Tier 2.

I don't really hate the rest of the teams. I actually have a soft spot for all the "expansion" teams - Melbourne, Warriors, Cowboys and Titans, because of how important they are to the competition.

Tommy Coco

Juniors
So I wonder if announcing Meehan is similar to Moses and we don't want to have to do it twice (availability for this year)?

Kaysa played the best he has all year against the Rabbits but he needs to be smarter where he puts his head in tackles or he will be off for HIA's every week.
He is starting to look like a good Hooker but needs to maybe play only 60-65mins a game not 80 at this stage.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Eels cant announce someone they dont sign

Tho it baffles me how brisbane can sign lodge but we cant sign a merkin ... [/end mandatory lodge joke]

I don't mind that Brisbane can sign Lodge - I mean we'd be filthy if we couldn't sign Meehan?
Why we didn't make an offer for Paul Vaughan is beyond me though

Latest posts