What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Snoochies

First Grade
Funny if he flew to GC to announce he signed with the Eels and took the media on huge ride. Yeah doubt it.

Good luck to him playing against the Eels, he'll never feel more torn.

ash411

Bench
With all this money we have, who is available to sign? And if we got them how would you rank our spine compared to other teams?
Everyone is available if the price is right, contracts mean nothing these days.

We've done alright this year, our big marquee signing played barely any games and we still have a winning record this year so far. We definitely need to secure a half for next year, who that is I'm not sure, I haven't really looked at the market, But I'd be happy with Cronk or even Hastings, even though Hastings is green, he could prove to be a good signing, we build our forward pack, give Semi a little bump so he sticks around, and we will be in good stead for next year.

It's important now that we have a good halves combo, by all reports we've locked Norman up, so there's that, now we need to look for a 7 that will compliment him.

As far as the spine goes, so far we look to have:
1: Gutho / French
6: Norman
7: ?
9: IDG / Pritchard

Not that bad a spine if you ask me, IDG and Pritchard go ok, not the best, but well enough, especially if we bolster the forwards, that will help them out, I great forward pack can make the world of difference.

Adding Hayne (only) to that spine doesn't make them go from 1/10 to 10/10, I would rate that spine probably at a 5/10, but a good 7 can up that to 8/10.

IFR33K

Coach
My inside information was from the coaching staff. They are in shock as I am. We paid him whilst he was in the NFL. We allowed him to sell his merchandise in our club whilst he was in the States. He categorically promised publically on many occasions that he would return. My 14 year old son is devastated as are many fans. I'm angry because he deceived us.

The tantrums that you keep harping about are exaggerations on your part and I'm too wise to take your bait. If you knew me personally you would know what kind of 'man' I am.

Hayne is now worse than Jamie Lyon in my eyes. His legacy has now soured.

Wow if any of this is true he's a sad SOB. He used our club as a cum sponge. The club which he supposedly loved.

Happy MEel

First Grade
The club really needs to produce some exciting signings, they have to sell themselves in 2017 playing away from their spiritual home, and copping masses of poor publicity from the media and NRL

The signing of JH at the TItans will possibly see the casual fans not buy memberships or season tickets. The NRL have no idea that they have given a free kick to the other codes campaigning in Western Sydney, Greenberg is a complete and utter knobhead

Greenberg has got what he wanted, opposition to the Dogs is reduced, if people can't see through how he operates, then He really has taken the code for a ride in the wrong direction

Not sure we will ever see him front Parra fans

So I'm a "casual fan" because I won't be renewing my membership next year because ANZ is significantly harder to access, as a STH I've felt my investment has been wasted this year and at this stage we look like fielding a team that will lose more games then it wins?

Swiftstylez

Bench
Tell me how I am wrong about the following: The Dragons have a lot of free cape space, Norman has not signed yet, Semi is in Fiji, Cronk would be the best signing for next year and wanted to move to Sydney at one point because his partner at the time lived there, Holmes is in our long term plans and you are a lowkey troll with an ego tied to your postcount.

At least I have substantiated rumors, all you have is a tiny penis.

hindy111

Post Whore
Cronk is at the wrong end of his career, Hastings isn't

Just depends on how much of a merkin he is
agree- cronk is to old. He would suit a team like Penrith who are ready for a premiership crack but we are well hang on we are ready next year. Sign cronk

Chipmunk

Coach

hybrideel

Bench
I wonder if player managers are now steering their players away from our club due to the scrutiny that would be applied to every contract we sign from now

Latest posts