What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Still, we shouldn't have let a bloke who was playing with one of our players in a rep game get signed by the Tigers.

Well Baz, you have to remember that our club has enough rocks in their heads to just forget to sign this guy. I mean there is no way the retention committee has any idea who is walking around Old Salesyards unless they get reminded every few days.

Well Baz, you have to remember that our club has enough rocks in their heads to just forget to sign this guy. I mean there is no way the retention committee has any idea who is walking around Old Salesyards unless they get reminded every few days.

I would have to remember. .But I forgot.

I could see that maybe, in the interests of internal control, that maybe we decided to erect a Chinese Wall between the retention committee and the playing talent. Just in case, maybe, the guys on the committee got to know the players.

To be fair, I think Gleneel was partly taking the piss out of himself with his OP. I'm sure he was serious about being worried about losing Salesi, but I suspect he was having a laugh with the 'forgot to sign him' bit.

Latest posts