What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
He has had his career stalled by injuries. Like Terepo. Will be part of our 17 and wouldnt of cost a lot.

JokerEel

Coach
He has had his career stalled by injuries. Like Terepo. Will be part of our 17 and wouldnt of cost a lot.

Will he be part of the 17?

Next year we still have.

10. Mannah
8.Paulo
11.Mau
12.Tepai
13.Brown

14.Terepo
15.Gower
16.Polar Express
17.Williams/Evans/Stone/Niukore/Taka/Vave/Matagi/Kaufusi/Fainga's

Bazal

Post Whore
Will he be part of the 17?

Next year we still have.

10. Mannah
8.Paulo
11.Mau
12.Tepai
13.Brown

14.Terepo
15.Gower
16.Polar Express
17.Williams/Evans/Stone/Niukore/Taka/Vave/Matagi/Kaufusi/Fainga's

Have Terepo, Gower, T-Rex, Vave, Matagi all re-signed?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gowers having his best season I reckon. Could do one more year. Hasnt slowed down and gives his all

No let him go, yes he has been good but due to his age it’s time to move on - he could easily have a massive decline from one year to the next. He is only a year or so younger then Scott.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fairly Sure we will keep Terepo, would like to keep Williams if he recovers well.The other will all likely leave..

Which is why we've signed Lane, I suppose.

A fringe first grader to replace someone like Vave or Matagi. I don't rate Lane as I've said a few times but I do quite like the signing for what it represents.

We had, the last two years, single-use players like Vave and Matagi on top 17 money as guys in the edge of the top 17. Obviously there was a bit of necessity about that because of what was available/what we needed, but it still threw out the balance.

To me at least it seems that a guy like Lane, who can play middle and edge and is doubtless on less than Vave/Matagi, indicates we're looking to have genuine fringe first graders in those spots so we can bulk up the top squad with guys like Paulo.

Glenneel

Bench
Dont worry.. I can tell you categorically we have not even spoken to him..
A friend of mine who is a family member said. Rumours are full of shit linking Klemmer to Parra.
Klemmer stated all serious offers would be seriously consider. BUT at no stage has he herd from or spoken to anyone from the Parramatta Eels
FFS have we even talked to him?

Rumours are rumours and hold little weight until club announces signings. Rumours that Parra have spoken to Bennett are way off the mark also apparently. Wtf!

Bazal

Post Whore
To Gower it might. Depends what he wants and what he could get elsewhere i.e. UK

Oh of course. But I was responding to the idea that he should be let go regardless because of his age.

If he was to re-sign on 115k it wouldn't matter if he went full Beau Scott

Glenneel

Bench
Has anyone seen the Parramatta Eels fan facebook page.!
Rumours circulating.
A guy posted - Big news to come in the next 10 days. Stay posted
He then goes on to say 2 signings & 1 player released.

As you could imagine the facebook page has been bombarded with questions & inuendo.
3 names regularly thrown out are Taupau , Austin, Lane

Very interesting
Probably just saying that 3 players already contracted will come into top 30. Will make sense if a player let go.

Latest posts