What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Never go full Mormon.

200w.webp

hindy111

Post Whore
Yep hired a car and did the Hartlys Croc farm today and can say it was one of the best days I’ve had as an adult for ages.

Those things are f**king mammoth!!

The Brasilian all can eat meat thingy in Cairns is quite good. Worth checking out.

TheRam

Coach
Anyhow on Lane, Nathan Brown was 24 and only had played 29 nrl games (with 1 try) when he came to the eels.

Shaun Lane (if the rumour is true) will be 25 with at least 39 nrl games (with 9 tries) if he comes next year.

Brown was a bargain buy, Lane won’t cost much either. He is a big boy which is what we are looking for and does seem to be able to score a try.

Also not sure if he is playing edge or middle. But his tackle success rate is 96% for this year ( has played 15 games for 335 tackles) which seems pretty good if he is playing on the edge - it’s better then Frizell and Cordner.

Maybe he could just work out to be a good signing!!

He plays edge.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Brasilian all can eat meat thingy in Cairns is quite good. Worth checking out.

Bit exxy for the quality, I thought, although it's pretty tasty.

There's a Greek place upstairs on the Esplanade that was really good.

Eelogical

Referee
Paulo improves the team. The others do not.
I see Paulo as a piece in the jigsaw puzzle that will make up our team circa 2019. He won't be a saviour by any means. If he does his job and the others do theirs then the Eels as a team should progress forward to far better times.

IFR33K

Coach
Yep hired a car and did the Hartlys Croc farm today and can say it was one of the best days I’ve had as an adult for ages.

Those things are f**king mammoth!!

Was in port Douglas in November. We had a ball. If you’re a keen fisho don’t forget to go on a charter. Every Sunday they also have a market where local sellers sell their arts, groceries or whatever they have. Daintree was good, we also took the sky rail thingy, to the tourist town, but that was in cairns.

Also, just the drive from cairns to port Douglas was worth the airfare and accommodation alone.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to weaken your halves to try and strengthen another position.

Yeh, in general I would agree. But if you've decided that one half is doing more harm than good that may not hold. And the alleged interest in Austin doesn't stop the club signing another half.

hindy111

Post Whore
Bit exxy for the quality, I thought, although it's pretty tasty.

There's a Greek place upstairs on the Esplanade that was really good.

Its fun and different experience. I know plenty of great places can eat for $25 and be satisfied.