What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Right now? Sitting in a Tuscan Villa. Drinking super Tuscan. Was live streaming the cricket for a bit, much to the confusion of several Americans.

Also I was never suspended. Well, not this time. I just figured sometimes it's best to let the LUnatics have their fun for a bit.

And that's a typo on lunatics but I'm totally leaving it there. Now I'm off to the cricket forum to mouth off drunkenly over a fantastic test
So good Baz, hopefully Oozie shut up a few of the critics. With Smith out he is easily the best batsman in the side and should of been made vice captain.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Right now? Sitting in a Tuscan Villa. Drinking super Tuscan. Was live streaming the cricket for a bit, much to the confusion of several Americans.

Also I was never suspended. Well, not this time. I just figured sometimes it's best to let the LUnatics have their fun for a bit.

And that's a typo on lunatics but I'm totally leaving it there. Now I'm off to the cricket forum to mouth off drunkenly over a fantastic test

I agree some of the lunatics on here get a bit much.
Hows your trip? Had any fine food?

hindy111

Post Whore
I saw that as well but when you think about it, with Siva, and the other youngsters coming through plus French/Hayne/Gennings/Hoff or who ever the f**k ends up on the other wing, I think BA already has mapped out whom he thinks our future wingers will be

I cant see him fitting in our current roster, he's OK but not a star

Agree Hoffman is better and cant make the side.

hindy111

Post Whore
well you cant blame anyone for wanting out of Manly

He would complete our pack.

Id still like to move these guys on in this order

Hoffman
Taka
Evans
Bevan

Reasons are I dont see any being top 17. As much as people want Moses,MJ and Norman gone they are top 17 players and all 3 have potential to be great again. MJ has a habbit of 1 good followed bt a bad season. He is aging but not that old yet.

The 4 mentioned could be replace with 3 juniors on around 120k and that would perhaps leave about 600k to sign a high quality player for the 4th spot.

Gronk

Staff member

Happy MEel

First Grade

Chipmunk

Coach
He made some great points and was fun when it came to having a dig. I just reckon that living in Canberra all that time had taken its toll. Chippy, too. Hell of a place.

I'd always live in Canberra well before I'd live in Parramatta or surrounds. You'd have to pay me a lot of money to live in most of Shitney

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Not where I live it's not. 3ks in to town, plenty of good restaurants and bars within a 5 minute walk. Only one bogan in the street. You'd have to pay me an extra 150k to even think about living in the parts of Sydney that I'd want to live in. But I'm quite happy for you miserable merkins to not like it. Keeps you off our streets ;)

I hear ya Baz...

Chipmunk

Coach
So, Ken Sio is set to leave Newcastle...

Would he be worth a punt?

Only 27, a good all-round winger, and a goal-kicker.

He's leaving Newcastle because the offer was too low. He's worth minimum wage only and no better than Gennings. If he's not going to take minimum wage in Newcastle he's probably not going to take minimum wage at Parra.