What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Ah ok, it was also Bellamy’s fault Mitchell Johnston never kicked on too!!

Anyhow Mahoney, salmon, kaufusi and Niukore all looked fairly decent in their debut years but suppose BA had nothing to do with that !!
Well all can tackle (a real plus for Parra) but their attack is nothing to rave about. However a good attacking coach is a must BUT believe this year's coach was re-signed. Wtf was BA thinking our attack was woeful this year?

Gronk

Staff member
Well all can tackle (a real plus for Parra) but their attack is nothing to rave about. However a good attacking coach is a must BUT believe this year's coach was re-signed. Wtf was BA thinking our attack was woeful this year?

Our attack was woeful because our spine was a basket-case. The fullback(s) offered little in attack until Hayne was fit and played there. Hooker was rubbish until Mahoney sparked it a bit. Our 6 & 7 (depending on who you listen to) were busy vying to be top dog which really just ended up them both playing like busted arses. So you can say that BA failed (yes the buck stops with him), but gee I bet he was banging his head against the wall when the team didn't or couldn't follow the game plan.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You'd have to take over his $10M "lifetime" contract. In fact if Manly release DCE and they agree that the he is a free agent, you may have to pay more.
Yep. Top class half and has a good relationship with BA.

It will cost a lot but something that we’d be crazy not to look at.

hindy111

Post Whore
Our attack was woeful because our spine was a basket-case. The fullback(s) offered little in attack until Hayne was fit and played there. Hooker was rubbish until Mahoney sparked it a bit. Our 6 & 7 (depending on who you listen to) were busy vying to be top dog which really just ended up them both playing like busted arses. So you can say that BA failed (yes the buck stops with him), but gee I bet he was banging his head against the wall when the team didn't or couldn't follow the game plan.

Mahoney did fine tackling and passing the ball. I just missed all the explosive attack others seen from him.
The best games at hooker this season was a fit Kaysa back when we beat the tigers. He played a couple of games in a row where he was close to best on field. I a, sure Mahoney is less injury prone and will improve heaps next season. But I didn't see much in attack from him. I stil think if Kaysa remained fit for a whole season and played behind a strong pack he would be a dynamite player in attack.