What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
Did we clarify who the rumored Kiwi International in talks with Parra was that was references by News Ltd?
I might have missed it but was it worth getting excited about?

chiefy1

Bench
Anyone prefer this jersey on my current avatar over the current striped jerseys?

It was designed by a fellow eels supporter

Although the chevron design hasn't been widely used in Parramatta's history, it was used for a few years around the 2001 gf and also as a 9s jersey around that time with Brian Smith coaching at the time.

For mine it's a simplistic clean look that also gives an aggressive impression. The white shorts also need be made permanently redundant. A predominantly current blue home strip with minimal gold would look great imo.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone prefer this jersey on my current avatar over the current striped jerseys?

It was designed by a fellow eels supporter

Although the chevron design hasn't been widely used in Parramatta's history, it was used for a few years around the 2001 gf and also as a 9s jersey around that time with Brian Smith coaching at the time.

For mine it's a simplistic clean look that also gives an aggressive impression. The white shorts also need to go and a predominantly navy blue home strip would look good imo.
We should never be navy blue. Don’t mind the design though.

chiefy1

Bench
We should never be navy blue. Don’t mind the design though.

The current blue i meant to say. Gurr described it as a marine blue. It's the design and not the actual colours that needs to be compared to the current strip.

The current colours are ok in my opinion

Latest posts