What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
I think we do. Gutherson is a fullback or centre. French still needs to put on weight as he is being rag dolled too much for my liking. Lolohea has a pretty good short kicking game and is very quick and powerful.

Agree. I would be sweet with Norman at 7 and Lolo at 6. Norman has played in that number 7 jersey out of necessity for us and made probably the best fist of it out of anyone we've had there since ~1990...

Thought he couldn't tackle, I remember Smith talking to a bunch of fans after a game about lawler and basically said his defence was the issue.
1 season he played half because John Simon, Jason Smith etc were on Origin Duty and he he got Man of the Match, scored a couple of tries set a couple up and kicked 100% at goal.
Next week he was back in reserve grade.
Maybe Smith should have worked harder on his defense since he was so good with the ball in his hands.

IFR33K

Coach
A friend of mine just spotted Farah in a meeting with josh mansour and an older bald headed gentleman. Could be a friendly catch up, but who knows.

Incorrect

Coach
A friend of mine just spotted Farah in a meeting with josh mansour and an older bald headed gentleman. Could be a friendly catch up, but who knows.

Homer Simpson??

From the Itchy and Scratchy land epsiode..

Announcer
: Attention, Marge Simpson, your son has been arrested.
Woman: I'd be terribly embarrassed if I were that boy's mother.(Marge hears from this and feels embarrassed)
Announcer: Attention, Marge Simpson, we have also arrested your older, balder, fatter son.

yy_cheng

Coach
I have a vague memory on a particular April 1st Craig Johnston was recruited to play for the eels. They had him kicking goals from everywhere. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately it April 1st
Jeff Fenech played for us too but couldn't kick goals.

And I guess Ray Lindwall played 2 grand finals for St George, then cricket for Australia.

Another St. George player, Bronko Djura, was handy at both sports I think. And so was Reg Gasnier. Must be in the water.

Gronk

Staff member
Dick Thornett was an Olympian (water polo 1960 Rome), a Wallaby (RU), a Kangaroo (RL) and an Eel.

Dick wins the internet today.

Delboy

First Grade
Hope what is happening at the club re signings for 2017, is like watching a duck - nothing happening on the surface, all the action below

Of course, the NRL under the ever trustworthy Greenberg may still have to advise the. club on the cap availability for next year

Strange how tripping is not an offence if done by a Dogs player, and breaking someone's jaw is minor if done by an NRL owned club miscreant, welcome to the game under the control of a politically minded moron.

By the way, when are Seeweed and Irvine going to be sanctioned, perhaps they have escaped punishment after fulfilling Greenturds wish list

Gronk

Staff member
Hope what is happening at the club re signings for 2017, is like watching a duck - nothing happening on the surface, all the action below

Of course, the NRL under the ever trustworthy Greenberg may still have to advise the. club on the cap availability for next year

Strange how tripping is not an offence if done by a Dogs player, and breaking someone's jaw is minor if done by an NRL owned club miscreant, welcome to the game under the control of a politically minded moron.

By the way, when are Seeweed and Irvine going to be sanctioned, perhaps they have escaped punishment after fulfilling Greenturds wish list

We're waiting for months to get clearance on the cap, yet Hayne can sign in 24 hours after having his Integrity interview waived or postponed until never o'clock. If Foran signs with NZ and Todd dishes out his "good for the game" and "his wellbeing is paramount" BS, I'm going to puke. Surely the NRL have to have put any contract with Foz's name in the top draw until he gets independent clearance regarding his bi-polar situation and various acts or attempts of self harm. Then there are those "allegations" to deal with plus his mixing with merkins who are, well, "colourful".

Latest posts