What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
Said pool including a number of our own juniors.
Said pool includes my juniors still in nappies

Edit - actually that's unfair to Hoff. He's fine. Sure money probably better spent elsewhere plus he could probably get better opportunity elsewhere but he's an ok player. Taka on the other hand....

Noise

Coach
Said pool includes my juniors still in nappies

Edit - actually that's unfair to Hoff. He's fine. Sure money probably better spent elsewhere plus he could probably get better opportunity elsewhere but he's an ok player. Taka on the other hand....

Agree on Hoffman. I don’t know why Taka has been ahead of him at centre and especially confused why Will Smith was in front of him at fullback

Gazzamatta

Coach
1 year contracts for Hayne would be my preference. I thought BA was a fan of the one year contracts? I see Kaysa only got one more year.
I wonder who will play more games next year Kaysa or Hayne. Even money bet I reckon.

84 Baby

Referee
1 year contracts for Hayne would be my preference. I thought BA was a fan of the one year contracts? I see Kaysa only got one more year.
I wonder who will play more games next year Kaysa or Hayne. Even money bet I reckon.
Well Hayne is only looking for a 1 year contract. You heard it here first