What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Those players in the Out have got to have been on at least $2 million between them. There is no way that Lane, Davey and Sivo are costing us more than $350k in total. That's $1.65 million at least left for Junior, Ferguson and upgrades.
Plus the four players required to fill out the squad. You can’t save money by having less than 30 merkins in the top 30.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Mate, chill, someone take a dump in your fruit loops this morning? It's summer and the off season. You should be to chilled to be going off like a suicide bomber in the morning. Our teams fortunes and some autonomous internet fellow opinions should not be causing all that much anger and vitriol.

You're above that mate.
You want a f**ken piece of me Ram?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Corporates are more interested in sponsorships where they get something in return for their investment.

Wealthy hardcore fans like Nick and his mates are the only ones that can afford to piss money away on TPAs.
FFS...when I say corporates I mean people from the big end of town. These may be business owners or be the heads of large corporations who may be open to parting with their hard earned. It doesn’t really matter but having connections with these people sure as shit should be high on the list of criteria for a ceo.

FFS...when I say corporates I mean people from the big end of town. These may be business owners or be the heads of large corporations who may be open to parting with their hard earned. It doesn’t really matter but having connections with these people sure as shit should be high on the list of criteria for a ceo.

Or we could go the China angle, and get someone from CIC to run the club, and also make sure that we have a local councilor on the board (again). The rich guys don't need to live in Sydney, they just need to desire access to the people who make purchasing decisions.