What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
FFS...when I say corporates I mean people from the big end of town. These may be business owners or be the heads of large corporations who may be open to parting with their hard earned. It doesn’t really matter but having connections with these people sure as shit should be high on the list of criteria for a ceo.
Why would people this wealthy and connected want to be CEO of a footy club?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
FFS...when I say corporates I mean people from the big end of town. These may be business owners or be the heads of large corporations who may be open to parting with their hard earned. It doesn’t really matter but having connections with these people sure as shit should be high on the list of criteria for a ceo.
When I say corporates I mean Corporations. A lot of other people do as well.

TheRam

Coach
Coming last doesn’t mean you have the worst roster. Especially when you won 16 games the year before, and 13 the year before that. Your recency bias is getting in the way of logic.

Or on current form, a whole season of it, they are the worst performing players and thus team. Until they show improvement you are the one that is living in the past.

Current form is what matters, not reputations or old form.

hindy111

Post Whore
BA pulled a suprise 3am training session. f**k am I the only one that think he is running low on ideas with 1990s training stunts? Lol

Both Kane Evans & Manu Mau being shopped around.

https://outline.com/kbq7GC

Pau won't be happy about his love child Kane :joy::joy:
So we're desperate to offload players, and one of the players we've told can leave actually turns out to be in demand (miracle of miracles!!), at which point we decide that as he's so in demand we'd rather keep him? Makes sense to me...

Is there anybody we arent trying to offload? Who is making these decisions? A coach who is also on his way out?
Frighteningly the article also states Mennings has 2 years remaining on his contract.
Welcome to Parraland.
The Mennings thing has been reported as both two years and one year. I don't believe it's two years as that would be idiotic. So it probably is two years.

Latest posts