What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Benzos will rot your head mate. Before you know it you're posts won't make any sense.

I appreciate your concern.

Now lets talk about sex baby lets talk about you and me lets talk about all the good times yeah sex baby, lets talk about sex.

hindy111

Post Whore
Now on footy.

What ive noticed is the guys look far more focusses in training photos? Lot less smiles and laughing. It is all business.
Ray Stone looks like a real grub, I like that .
Alvaro has bulked up big time. He would have to be over 112kgs now.
With Jnr , Danny,Tepai and Lane the pack doesnt look so small anymore.

Anyone have photos of Parry?

strider

Post Whore
Now on footy.

What ive noticed is the guys look far more focusses in training photos? Lot less smiles and laughing. It is all business.
Ray Stone looks like a real grub, I like that .
Alvaro has bulked up big time. He would have to be over 112kgs now.
With Jnr , Danny,Tepai and Lane the pack doesnt look so small anymore.

Anyone have photos of Parry?
Any new news from Mick's brother?

hindy111

Post Whore
Any new news from Mick's brother?

Yeah, he said Hayne deals all went cold cause clubs had inside info so that why it all changed.
I meant to post earlier but well yatch, women you know how it is strider.
I have very little strength at moment. I am worn out.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah, he said Hayne deals all went cold cause clubs had inside info so that why it all changed.
You have no strength because diazepam f**ks with your cognitive function.

strider

Post Whore
Ahhhh yes, i know it so well

El Diablo

Post Whore
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...e/news-story/f399b6620c59f30003a4e3b28240f225

Damien Cook in demand with four clubs chasing star hooker’s signature

DEAN RITCHIE, EXCLUSIVE, The Daily Telegraph
an hour ago

Brisbane are believed to have made a bold late play to sign South Sydney hooker Damien Cook for the 2020 season.

Cook’s manager Mario Tartak told The Daily Telegraph that Cook is now considering lucrative offers from four clubs, including Souths.

Well-placed sources believe Cook could be persuaded to follow coach Anthony Seibold to Brisbane in 2020 when his Rabbitohs deal expires.

Cook holds Seibold in high regard after the rookie NRL coach guided the 27-year-old from irregular first-grade starter to representative star in their first season together.

He enjoyed a breakout year under Seibold, holding off the challenge of Robbie Farah for the hooking spot before earning NSW State of Origin and Australian honours.

The Daily Telegraph understands Souths remain firm favourites to re-sign Cook to a long-term deal of up to four years.

Some sources even suggested the deal was close to being finalised.

Rival clubs, though, won’t go away, given Cook is free to sign a contract for the 2020 season and beyond.

Tartak said two of three rival clubs chasing Cook were based in Sydney, but would not confirm the Broncos as the other potential suitors.

“There has been a club that has come in late,” Tartak said. “I would be reluctant (to name the club) because we basically agreed not to say anything.

“We’re down to four clubs and that includes Souths. Two are in Sydney, one out of Sydney. They are all strong offers.

“Put it this way, we are getting closer and closer each week but I’m not in a rush, we’re definitely not in a rush.

“Souths are in heavy dialogue with me and want to retain him. He would like to stay.”

The Broncos will deny any interest in Cook, particularly given they have Queensland hooker Andrew McCullough on their books until the end of the 2021 season.

Cook will arrive back in Sydney from his honeymoon on Tuesday. It’s understood he feels a sense of loyalty to the Rabbitohs and his teammates, but he has played his best football under Brisbane-bound Seibold.

Broncos coach Wayne Bennett will arrive back in Australia from Europe on Wednesday, when negotiations will kick-start about a straight swap with Seibold for next season.

Meanwhile, Souths general manager of football, Shane Richardson, met the manager of George and Tom Burgess on a recent trip to England.

Souths remain optimistic both will re-sign despite obvious interest from rival clubs.

The twins come off contract after next season.

Latest posts