What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Or the "Team of the Year" that wins the premiership with rookie halves, a fragile Bev and rookie hookers.
Imagine what that would do to BA's cred.

I dont think we win premierships with 2019 squad. If it meant Rookie halves who we plan to run with in 2020 along with cap space and build a strong pack and backline for 2020 I up for that.
Long term I want to support Eels players. Not big money signings. I want local products or atleast guys who make name at the club.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So me and Noise are both making it up???

The Hall monitors are out in force today, where was Gronks source for what Holmes is on??? Or dont the rules apply to Mods??

What Toovey mentioning Foran had mental health issues on fox? I am taking Noise word for that - he doesn’t talk crap like you do and make up shit!!

But you are claiming everyone knew Foran had issues, however even Toovey didn’t know a lot, as if he knew how bad they were, that they would make him incapable of playing footy then I doubt Toovey wouId have tried to re-sign him.

You haven’t provide anything to back your claim every one knew, so yes you are making up shit!!

Come on provide something?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What Toovey mentioning Foran had mental health issues on fox? I am taking Noise word for that - he doesn’t talk crap like you do and make up shit!!

But you are claiming everyone knew Foran had issues, however even Toovey didn’t know a lot, as if he knew how bad they were, that they would make him incapable of playing footy then I doubt Toovey wouId have tried to re-sign him.

You haven’t provide anything to back your claim every one knew, so yes you are making up shit!!

Come on provide something?
LOL!! All the shit that gets posted in a Rumours thread in here and you pull up what I post because you don’t agree with it.

It’s amazing what can and cant be posted in here when it doesn’t go Full Huggy on the club and coach. I saw the same interview as Noise and it was posted by plenty on the other site which I know you read.

And I’m full of shit, what happened with playing the ball and not the man??? Or does that also not apply to you???

This coming from the bloke who just called someone El Wanko lol.

Noise

Coach
Fair enough, but that is a pretty board issue. Plenty of players had have “mental health” issues. Obviously we know now they were pretty bad but at the time I suspect even Toovey didn’t know how big they were (or going to be) or he wouldn’t have tried to re-sign him if he didn’t think he could perform.

Plenty of people have mental health issues which are manageable but then suddenly they turn for the worse. Its why there is so much focus on it.

Yea Toovey didn’t go into any detail other than to say manly were aware of them

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
LOL!! All the shit that gets posted in a Rumours thread in here and you pull up what I post because you don’t agree with it.

It’s amazing what can and cant be posted in here when it doesn’t go Full Huggy on the club and coach. I saw the same interview as Noise and it was posted by plenty on the other site which I know you read.

And I’m full of shit, what happened with playing the ball and not the man??? Or does that also not apply to you???

This coming from the bloke who just called someone El Wanko lol.

Ha ha it’s got nothing to do with mod rules!! Or providing sources as such because I dont agree, surely you know that?

Just seeing if you can back up your claim, “everyone knew about Foran’s issues” which obviously you can’t so yes you are full of shit!

nospam46 ?? Is that the best source you can provide? Enough said!!

Happy for you to critique any of my posts if you don’t agree with my point of view too!! But hey, your best is just referring to “nuts”!!

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Johnson and Moses very similar, perhaps Johnson a bit more dynamic. Both have 4-5 mistakes in them per game and drop in and out of games, probably Johnson more guilty of this. Like for like for me and similar salary so no from me.
Johnson is capable of much more than Moses. Probably has a much better attitude as well.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
@Twizzle can we rename this thread "The Same Old Childish Squabbling Bullshit Thread"?

That way people don't come in here thinking there will be anything of value when there are a bunch of new posts on a day where a bunch of star halves have been asking for releases...
That will learn you, merkin!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well you wouId provide a source if your claim was true. So yes you are making up shit !!

Anyone can just say they heard something on TV 3 or so years ago ...
I heard that @hineyrulz fornicates frozen chickens and doesn’t even wait until he has left the coles car park.

I think I saw it on A Current Affair, or maybe it was Better Homes and Gardens...

Chipmunk

Coach
@Twizzle can we rename this thread "The Same Old Childish Squabbling Bullshit Thread"?

That way people don't come in here thinking there will be anything of value when there are a bunch of new posts on a day where a bunch of star halves have been asking for releases...

Perhaps you should start a Rumours thread?