What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
@Twizzle can we rename this thread "The Same Old Childish Squabbling Bullshit Thread"?

That way people don't come in here thinking there will be anything of value when there are a bunch of new posts on a day where a bunch of star halves have been asking for releases...

The irony is most dont reply when I have sometning serious to say yet when I be a sperm head people comment.
I agree it would be nice to have one thread thst stays on footy but I guess we have to wait until round 1.
I am releasing a pre christmas power ranking thread however

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ha ha it’s got nothing to do with mod rules!! Or providing sources as such because I dont agree, surely you know that?

Just seeing if you can back up your claim, “everyone knew about Foran’s issues” which obviously you can’t so yes you are full of shit!

nospam46 ?? Is that the best source you can provide? Enough said!!

Happy for you to critique any of my posts if you don’t agree with my point of view too!! But hey, your best is just referring to “nuts”!!
Please quote me where I said everyone knew about Forans issues. I said Toovey knew and so did some people at Manly. That’s not everyone, but I did say BA should of known especially when signing the bloke to such a massive deal.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why do you think Toovey was happy to re-sign him?
Did he??? No.

Toovey was trying to save his job at the time and was probably willing to donanything to keep it. Hey he probably thought he could work with the bloke and get him through his issues. Maybe BA knew and thought the same who knows but at the end of the day it was just another big name signing that turned to shit.

When was the last big name signing that didn’t???

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Please quote me where I said everyone knew about Forans issues. I said Toovey knew and so did some people at Manly. That’s not everyone, but I did say BA should of known especially when signing the bloke to such a massive deal.
They knew but they still wanted him. Hasler probably knew as well but still brought him to the Dogs.

forward pass

Coach
Too bad we can't offload Norman. Shaun Johnson and Moses would have been a great halves paring - Johnson at five-eighth. I would have loved to have seem him in blue and gold.

Anyway - as you were.

Gazzamatta

Coach
They knew but they still wanted him. Hasler probably knew as well but still brought him to the Dogs.
The unknown was how Forans issues would escalate in an environment removed from where he felt comfortable.
The Eels, Warriors and Dogs now understand how change impacted his life. Foran appeared exactly what we needed. A leader. He wasnt. Worse than that his issues, cost and departure cost our club greatly. Ffs BA made him Captain before a ball was kicked and he wasnt even training. In my time following our club his signing was probably the most exciting Id witnessed. Im sure BA thought the same but im also sure he was aware of Forans issues. He thought he could control them. He couldnt to the point where a great friendship appears ended.
Maybe he could perform back at Manly. Anywhere else is an absolute lottery.