What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Homo man69

Juniors
You guys talk so much shit, Hello mods can you maybe try and clean this place up a bit and stay on topic. I feel sorry for the visitors who have to sift through this shit.

eels_fan

First Grade
3F571624-DFF3-4DAB-86AA-42D164571E37.jpeg

While I believe the club holds Brown in high esteem, if there is any truth to this offer I think we would be insane to try and match it, 6 years for an unproven player is just ridiculous

Mods - I did post the link, but if just reposts the twitter post

Eelogical

Referee
You guys talk so much shit, Hello mods can you maybe try and clean this place up a bit and stay on topic. I feel sorry for the visitors who have to sift through this shit.
Try fishing at the end of the wharf, mate. Some guy called Mick said the snapper are biting there.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Wonder how long before his mgmt pull the "homesick" card if there is any semblance of truth in the Warriors offer rumour...
He’d be on f**k all money for 2019 year and probably 2020. We can simply say no and if he has a tantrum (which from all
Reports he’s a good kid so it’s doubtful), we can leave him in NSW Cup and it won’t really impact our recruitment and retention plans.

Chipmunk

Coach
My mail (just confirmed) is that we have Dylan Brown locked up under contract until the end of 2020.
Warriors can identify all they want, they cannot have him unless we say so.

I presume though that if the Warriors offered him a Top 30 spot in 2019 and we kept him on a development contract in 2019, that we're restricting his ability to play in the NRL (as developmemr players cant be picked) and contract or not, that would be considered a restraint of trade.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He’d be on f**k all money for 2019 year and probably 2020. We can simply say no and if he has a tantrum (which from all
Reports he’s a good kid so it’s doubtful), we can leave him in NSW Cup and it won’t really impact our recruitment and retention plans.
One thing in our favour is that we can offer a MASSIVE f**kEN UPGRADE on 2020, and maybe even something for next year as well. The Warriors can't offer that unless we agree to release him.

Latest posts