What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
No real reason and you know my feelings about Norman, just think he would be a better fit (more mature) for a rookie like Brown is all.
Definitely a better defender. Channel 9 news have reiterated that Parra would rather let Moses go than Norman.

I think your drum has merit.

With absolutely no idea what has happened other than what has been released (low range drink driving, accident happened in the morning) it appears that he spent a night drinking somewhere, got up to drive home and thought he'd be alright. That's what it appears to me.

If Inglis has been hit with a 2 match ban from the NRL (which he will not miss an NRL game) for mid-range drink driving and speeding you couldn't think that Salmon could get any longer than that. Then again it is Greenberg and he will probably sit Jaeman out for the year.

Mate, whatever happens, I'll wear it. Football v people's lives is a no contest. As well as getting up thinking he was ok, he seems to have actually crashed into another car. People's lives v football is a no contest.

hindy111

Post Whore
With absolutely no idea what has happened other than what has been released (low range drink driving, accident happened in the morning) it appears that he spent a night drinking somewhere, got up to drive home and thought he'd be alright. That's what it appears to me.

If Inglis has been hit with a 2 match ban from the NRL (which he will not miss an NRL game) for mid-range drink driving and speeding you couldn't think that Salmon could get any longer than that. Then again it is Greenberg and he will probably sit Jaeman out for the year.

Was Terepo low level?
Salmon is 19 so would be a P plater meaning 0 alchol level. He may of been 0.001

hindy111

Post Whore
Inglis also is 30 and a grown man. He should know better. He also drove for how long till he was pulled over?

hindy111

Post Whore
All those stupid recent sayings that him and his f**ktards think is funny does my f**king head in.

Stick to the serious stuff Gaz, you unfunny merkin.

It would be nice to have just one thread that isn't polluted with manchild behavior.

hindy111

Post Whore
Geez mate so much hatred in one post. If you’re not happy around this miserable joint, you know what you can do. But have you actually had a think about the situation? Seems like you’re the miserable one mate. Go seek some help before you flush your miserable life away mate. Seriously.

It is settled
We are all miserable. None of us would be on here if we had something more exciting to do.

84 Baby

Referee
That's fair enough. But the NRL do need to get serious about this. There does need to be a very clear signal that any repeat behaviour will result in dismissal, regardless of who you are. People die.
“Hey Jaemon! All I’m sayin’ is people die. Know what I’m saying? One day they’re running around wid dere mateys, chasing dames and den BOOM! Dere faces are splattered all over dere pesce puttanesca. People die.”

Bazal

Post Whore
It would be nice to have just one thread that isn't polluted with manchild behavior.

Lol this place runs entirely on manchild behaviour.

I'd rather some of the light-hearted stupid banter than the same old tired bullshit that gets trotted out any time someone actually tries to discuss footy.

I don't even go in the other threads anymore. PD, sometimes the cricket thread, and this one. Every single other thread is the same revolving circular rubbish. Even this one is mostly, but at least there are sometimes rumours and funny shit.

Avenger

Immortal
Lol this place runs entirely on manchild behaviour.

I'd rather some of the light-hearted stupid banter than the same old tired bullshit that gets trotted out any time someone actually tries to discuss footy.

I don't even go in the other threads anymore. PD, sometimes the cricket thread, and this one. Every single other thread is the same revolving circular rubbish. Even this one is mostly, but at least there are sometimes rumours and funny shit.
This place was better before Gary and Pou arrived. They are both passive aggressive as is a certain moderator.

At least I’m consistently aggressive and the real talent of these forums. It just shits me that @Hollywood Jesus and @The Colonel hardly ever post anymore.

Those two are on par with me when I’m in the zone.

“Hey Jaemon! All I’m sayin’ is people die. Know what I’m saying? One day they’re running around wid dere mateys, chasing dames and den BOOM! Dere faces are splattered all over dere pesce puttanesca. People die.”

Fair enough :) (I've watched people go to pieces when this stuff goes wrong......just don't want to see others go through the same).

Avenger

Immortal
You are also one of my favourites Baz and have easily the coolest avatar name.

I wanted to change mine but they wouldn’t let me.