What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With absolutely no idea what has happened other than what has been released (low range drink driving, accident happened in the morning) it appears that he spent a night drinking somewhere, got up to drive home and thought he'd be alright. That's what it appears to me.

If Inglis has been hit with a 2 match ban from the NRL (which he will not miss an NRL game) for mid-range drink driving and speeding you couldn't think that Salmon could get any longer than that. Then again it is Greenberg and he will probably sit Jaeman out for the year.
If you had a prang involving multiple cars and landed in your roof I seriously doubt you would’ve thought you’d be okay when you got behind the wheel.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
“Directly” through the internet.

But I back you Gary. You can take Avenger. He’s a powderpuff
Are you going to do the back and forth joke where Avenger says something and you go “Don’t stand for that Gary. He’s a mincer” and then when I respond you say “Take him Avenger. Gary is a turd”?

I think you thinking about it.

hindy111

Post Whore
This place was better before Gary and Pou arrived. They are both passive aggressive as is a certain moderator.

At least I’m consistently aggressive and the real talent of these forums. It just shits me that @Hollywood Jesus and @The Colonel hardly ever post anymore.

Those two are on par with me when I’m in the zone.

Pou is like the master on here. He doesn't let emotions get in way.
Gary I think keeps the forum together. Like the heartbeat

Avenger

Immortal
Pou is like the master on here. He doesn't let emotions get in way.
Gary I think keeps the forum together. Like the heartbeat
Give me a break when I was banned, stuff turned pear shaped here and the click bait was non existent. When I came back everything lifted and LU kept asking me to do them favours and stop using an adblocker.

84 Baby

Referee
Are you going to do the back and forth joke where Avenger says something and you go “Don’t stand for that Gary. He’s a mincer” and then when I respond you say “Take him Avenger. Gary is a turd”?

I think you thinking about it.
Honestly I wasn’t. But it does sound like you want to mince Avengers turds. Don’t take that Avenger! Show Gary your turds are unminceable

Latest posts