What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
“But your honour, if I knew I was over the limit don’t you think I would’ve driven more carefully?”

To be honest, the idea has merit. And I used to drink drive when I was his age. It was when I drove drunk past an RBT unit without getting pulled over and nearly shat myself that I realised I had been bullshitting myself about my blood alcohol level. I only drove drunk once after that, and in my defence I really didn’t want to have to go back and pick up the car the next day.

hindy111

Post Whore
The comparison will fall apart if he didn't die running around 15 schooners deep trying to catch an ibis and avenge the sandwich that was stolen from him at Taronga Zoo in 1990

I dont even remember tbh. Maybe old age.

Avenger

Immortal
So do we go for Chad Townsend? I think he may be on the outer with Flanno’s son signing for 3 years.

84 Baby

Referee
So merkins are no longer responsible for their actions when they’ve been drinking?
To a degree, but they are responsible for the drinking action. All I was saying was being plastered inhibits the collection of knowledge, thus the flaw in your post that clearly the others were also pointing out

IFR33K

Coach
Well, in fairness that’s more evidence and logic than ifreek has ever brought to the table.

Happy not to spoil the illusion.

Sorry mate, didn’t know I had post evidence on a league forum.

As for logic, I dare say everyone’s thrown that out the door around here.

IFR33K

Coach
If we did release Norman or moses what do we do with the spare cash?

How much cash you think we’ll have left? I can’t see anyone paying anywhere near full freight for either of our halves pairing.

#sorrybutihavenoevidence

IFR33K

Coach
Mate. It’s fine.

Clearly you want to say stuff and not be questioned or willing to consider a counter view.

I understand.

No, clearly whatever I do have to say, you want to pull my post apart. Bit by bit. Not everyone’s post around here have to conform to your liking GG. Nor do I have have to justify myself each and every time.

You want to believe Norman’s a premier half, good for you.

You want to believe Norman’s on unders, good for you too!

Avenger

Immortal
Priceline Parramatta would have to increase their stocks of hair product.

No by the way. Jeff Robson 2.0
Is that the last halfback that took us to the Grand Final and was the man of the match in the preliminary final against the Dogs?

84 Baby

Referee
But drinking isn’t illegal.
Do you not agree that it’s conceivable someone could get so drunk they have no recollection of how they got from bar stool to police cell? The only conscious thought that would have led to such circumstances is not flushing their car keys down the toilet whilst they still had some mental faculty to realise that they may get so drunk they do not regard any further action they take

Latest posts