What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
It's a halfback's job to take risks, and ours didn't take enough this year. Hopefully they take more risks in 2019, which will be indicated by more errors (and hopefully more tries).

It's a halfback's job to create scoring opportunities and kick well. Moses did both of these things extremely poorly.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
WTF i was there. Salmon never ran at hooker at all.. It was only Mahoney and Schneider at Hooker... Salmon ran in the centers and a little bit in the halves late on..

He obviously thought Schneider was Salmon haha

haha, was just going to suggest he was probabaly looking at Schnieder

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
WTF i was there. Salmon never ran at hooker at all.. It was only Mahoney and Schneider at Hooker... Salmon ran in the centers and a little bit in the halves late on..

Or Salmon took a couple of runs from dummy half.

Or the journo still thinks the hooker wears #12, which was Salmon's number. Because he was playing second roe.

Eelogical

Referee
It's a halfback's job to create scoring opportunities and kick well. Moses did both of these things extremely poorly.
It's a bit hard to create scoring opportunities while you're tossing a salad waiting for your forwards to play the ball.

haha, was just going to suggest he was probabaly looking at Schnieder

Your right.
I guess from a distance if someone didn't know what the players look like.
I get people like to make shit up to make themselves feel important. But at least know who your talking about and what the person looks like when making such comments.

Good turn out for the boys today.

Eelementary

Post Whore
With Norman we wont be going damm I cant beleive we let him go.
Since coming 2014 he has had 1 good year in 2016.... His form in 17 and 18 was average. 2014 was woefull and 2015 was again average.
Moses we can punt if we want end of season but he is a guy who has potential to become elite. We would be kicking ourself if he was let go and become a star at Brisbane.

He has potential - but at 24, he has not lived up to it yet.

He's erratic, and allegedly has a poor attitude.

I'm not really a fan, tbh.

Chipmunk

Coach

Shneider hey. Good old BA, still thinks there are 40 players in a Top 30. Some things never change