What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Why is he guessing shit? We reportedly had about $200k left in the cap. and now with Norman gone with Saints putting up most of the freight it seems very feasible.

Did you read the article? He has Fergo playing centre and a whole bog load of coulds, mights and maybes.

Shneider hey. Good old BA, still thinks there are 40 players in a Top 30. Some things never change

That's what happens when you have only one hooker currently fit (Reed Mahoney) Development
Kaysa return from shoulder surgery and can not do contact yet.
So who does that leave for us at hooker.? Will Smith..? Ray Stone.?
No thanks -
Id prefer the young kid Schneider.

Chipmunk

Coach
That's what happens when you have only one hooker currently fit (Reed Mahoney) Development
No thanks -

I was only having a tongue in cheek go at ol BA when he use to have 40 blokes for a 25 man squad.

Seems to make sense we'd be giving plenty of blokes ago in all positions in the pre season.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Better be ready for even more players next year when we have our own ISP team. Need to make sure there's enough players to make up for injuries across 2 teams. Hopefully there's 50 or so.

hindy111

Post Whore
Did you read the article? He has Fergo playing centre and a whole bog load of coulds, mights and maybes.

Who is your centre?

Also anyone have Parry and Dunsters age?

Sounds like we need to move GL on as is taking up a top 30 spot and have better options.

hindy111

Post Whore
No thanks -

Do you rate Schneider , Mahoney or Kaysa? And in what order.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’m just talking about the $800k and thought you were too.

Who knows the deal we made with Norman. I doubt we paid 300k.
If we had 200k left and just released Norman. And the 200k is just a guess. Says who we didn't make that up caude club didn't want Hayne.

I read we offered 150k towards Norman. Perhaps we upped it to 200k?
But he signed a 3yr deal. Perhaps he took a bit of a cut for 2019 based on the extra 2yrs at what he thought was a good amount. If it was under 700k a season I doubt he signs it.