What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
Suity, Bartman, Hineyrulz, I all called a bunch of fools.

Twizzle, Strider, T-Boon

Happy MEel, Eelo

Lingard, Pou Pou Escobar, I cant take this anymore...

I didn’t stoke the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.
You tried to fight it though you merkin!!

Happy MEel

First Grade
I thought it was Gennings out of position
He’s probably not as quick as Mennings but regardless, Jennings just had to hit him on the chest (which entirely possible) and it was a try. He has done this on too many occasions in the blue and gold.

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
These clubs all have more TPAs than we do. Sure Cronulla's are illegal, and probably so are the Panthers' (Moylan to Maloney Keno TPA), but they exist, and they give clubs more to spend on players.

Anyway, Moses (74%) has the same goalkicking percentage as Holmes and Johnson. Gutherson's (70%) is higher than both Townsend and Moylan.

Cleary and Maloney are great goalkickers, but the Panthers are paying for both as well, and redundancy costs money. Probably why they're willing to get rid of Maloney early.

I have no faith in Moses from anywhere but infront. He is hot and cold. Johnson if misses its by inches. Moses sometimes sprays them 10mtrs wide.

hindy111

Post Whore
Greg will be lucky to play ISP. Parry will play centre

Id rather GL over Dunster if it was this season. Fact is GL is part of the top 30 cause BA rated him good enough.
Perhaps next season Dunster will be better but we need top 30 guys given priority or was GL another BA mistake???

Eelogical

Referee
Suity, Bartman, Hineyrulz, I all called a bunch of fools.

Twizzle, Strider, T-Boon

Happy MEel, Eelo

Lingard, Pou Pou Escobar, I cant take this anymore...

I didn’t stoke the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.
Oh goody! A cryptogram with a twist of Billy Joel!