What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Who the hell is Andrew Davey?
The guy on the right.

1.jpg

TheRam

Coach
Jeez, also after watch that trial the other night, we also have a major problem with goal kicking that still hasn't been addressed. What is it, going into our third season without a recognised goal kicker?

At least 2-3 games a season will be decided on goal points and which team gets them or not. For a team as average as us, we need to address this sooner rather then later. BA is a dill.

Stevie

Bench
Jeez, also after watch that trial the other night, we also have a major problem with goal kicking that still hasn't been addressed. What is it, going into our third season without a recognised goal kicker?

At least 2-3 games a season will be decided on goal points and which team gets them or not. For a team as average as us, we need to address this sooner rather then later. BA is a dill.

Good morning to you too Ram :joy:

hindy111

Post Whore

Mate this was a simple thing to adress. Have we had a decent goal kicker since Gordon left.
We lost games last season based on this alone. I thought D.Brown was a goal kicker but it seems not.

lingard

Coach
The thing that you originally raised?

You were so adamant when you originally raised the issue. It appears like you've folded quicker than Superman on laundry day in the face of logic.

Nope, I've given up in the face of stirring, and 'comedy', where any adult discussion becomes futile. It would be nice if you could, too. (Unless, as I originally thought, you love stoking the fires and prodding and poking so that you can keep up your 'banter'.) It seems that most of your 'banter' is actually just putting down others' opinions and hiding behind a veil of jokes and sarcasm.
You seem to love all this far more than you enjoy talking about football. That is your prerogative. It is also my prerogative to point out that it shits me to tears. I've said my bit. Got it off my chest. I'm happy to discuss football now. And you're free discuss whatever you want to. Cheers.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nope, I've given up in the face of stirring, and 'comedy', where any adult discussion becomes futile. It would be nice if you could, too. (Unless, as I originally thought, you love stoking the fires and prodding and poking so that you can keep up your 'banter'.) It seems that most of your 'banter' is actually just putting down others' opinions and hiding behind a veil of jokes and sarcasm.
You seem to love all this far more than you enjoy talking about football. That is your prerogative. It is also my prerogative to point out that it shits me to tears. I've said my bit. Got it off my chest. I'm happy to discuss football now. And you're free discuss whatever you want to. Cheers.
I put myself down as much as I joke with others and have no problem with people paying me out about being a Queenslander with two heads, a marine biologist who fornicates marine life and a shitty thread starter that was responsible for all of our losses 2018. Do you not see all of this as well?

Also, if you have a whiny bitch and moan about something I don't agree with I will question it as I would anyone else. Particularly, if I think you are being a massive hypocrite and inconsistent. Sadly, my intervention just lead to you whining and moaning further about me questioning why you are whining and moaning....and you are supposedly the adult?

Thanks for acknowledging that I am free to discuss what I want. That was my point all along.

Last edited:

Latest posts