What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The guy on the right.

1.jpg
I think he might have fibbed a bit on his CV.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Jeez, also after watch that trial the other night, we also have a major problem with goal kicking that still hasn't been addressed. What is it, going into our third season without a recognised goal kicker?

At least 2-3 games a season will be decided on goal points and which team gets them or not. For a team as average as us, we need to address this sooner rather then later. BA is a dill.
Quality goal-kickers who are also good enough at footy to play NRL every week are f**king expensive, and without TPAs you can't have everything. When will you acknowledge this fact?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Quality goal-kickers who are also good enough at footy to play NRL every week are f**king expensive, and without TPAs you can't have everything. When will you acknowledge this fact?
But dont we have 800k left in our SC? We also need a good center. Maybe a goal kicking center should be a target recruitment for the future? Just a thought Poo. Add it to the list eh!

lingard

Coach
I put myself down as much as I joke with others and have no problem with people paying me out about being a Queenslander with two heads, a marine biologist who fornicates marine life and a shitty thread starter that was responsible for all of our losses 2018. Do you not see all of this as well?

Also, if you have a whiny bitch and moan about something I don't agree with I will question it as I would anyone else. Particularly, if I think you are being a massive hypocrite and inconsistent. Sadly, my intervention just lead to you whining and moaning further about me questioning why you are whining and moaning....and you are supposedly the adult?

Thanks for acknowledging that I am free to discuss what I want. That was my point all along.

You stoke the fires, and you know it. That' s my last word on the subject. Go for it.

hindy111

Post Whore

The Panthers have Cleary and Maloney
The Sharks have Moylan,Townsend,Johnson
Plenty of teams have 2 or 3 guys better then our options.

When team lists come out have a look.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I believe Schnider is a crack shot. Maybe we have to wait a year if we decide to keep him but what happens to Mahoney and Kaysa then?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
But dont we have 800k left in our SC? We also need a good center. Maybe a goal kicking center should be a target recruitment for the future? Just a thought Poo. Add it to the list eh!
We probably do have a fair bit in our cap for 2019, now that Norman is gone. But I doubt any club is going to release a quality goal-kicker this close to round one. The Sharks might have to I suppose.

But recruiting for 2020 will be occupying trolley-boy's days at the moment, and I'm sure he's got one eye on my squad succession thread, as he tries to fill gaps in the squad while sticking to a budget. Unfortunately, while we have plenty of cap space for 2020, so will most other clubs.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Panthers have Cleary and Maloney
The Sharks have Moylan,Townsend,Johnson
Plenty of teams have 2 or 3 guys better then our options.

When team lists come out have a look.
These clubs all have more TPAs than we do. Sure Cronulla's are illegal, and probably so are the Panthers' (Moylan to Maloney Keno TPA), but they exist, and they give clubs more to spend on players.

Anyway, Moses (74%) has the same goalkicking percentage as Holmes and Johnson. Gutherson's (70%) is higher than both Townsend and Moylan.

Cleary and Maloney are great goalkickers, but the Panthers are paying for both as well, and redundancy costs money. Probably why they're willing to get rid of Maloney early.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I believe Schnider is a crack shot. Maybe we have to wait a year if we decide to keep him but what happens to Mahoney and Kaysa then?
They're both off contract anyway, unless Mahoney was extended with his recent (alleged) upgrade. Pritchard is definitely uncontracted for 2020.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You stoke the fires, and you know it. That' s my last word on the subject. Go for it.
Suity, Bartman, Hineyrulz, I all called a bunch of fools.

Twizzle, Strider, T-Boon

Happy MEel, Eelo

Lingard, Pou Pou Escobar, I cant take this anymore...

I didn’t stoke the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.