What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't have an amp anymore, i don't have a need for it as i use my computer and different programs to play and record.

I have a Jackson, Randy Rhodes and several Ibanez 6 and 7 strings.
There’s nothing more rock and roll than clicking on your computer to record music.

Glenneel

Bench
Peace sells...but who’s buying?
No American armaments factory, they'll manufacture a war somewhere. Made billions from the Iraqi war. As usual America creates a mess and then wants the world to help clean it up. As usual we're the idiots that follow them blindly, about time we said no. Iraq never had WMDs (which was well known by plenty in American intelligence (an oxymoron?) but America had plenty of WMDs (Words of Mass Deception).

Gazzamatta

Coach
No American armaments factory, they'll manufacture a war somewhere. Made billions from the Iraqi war. As usual America creates a mess and then wants the world to help clean it up. As usual we're the idiots that follow them blindly, about time we said no. Iraq never had WMDs (which was well known by plenty in American intelligence (an oxymoron?) but America had plenty of WMDs (Words of Mass Deception).
Watch the Netflix Movie "Fair Game". True story.

gaffer

Juniors
Anybody else getting a message from clearcloud, a definite con that comes up automatically? Only get it on this site. I have AVG and Malwarebytes and neither program picks them up so how do I get rid of it?.
I was getting it for ages then I logged in again now it's ok