What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Kornstar

Coach
What do you play? I learnt neil young old man yest. Fun chord progression.

I play guitar. I am not really one for learning new songs anymore, i just prefer to write my own.

I used to be able to play Holy Wars (minus the solos and the fill in the middle to get to the punishment due, i have never been a lead guitarist) and many other Megadeth songs but that was over 20 years ago now.

Although it would be close to a year since i have picked up a guitar as i've been too busy at work.

hindy111

Post Whore
I play guitar. I am not really one for learning new songs anymore, i just prefer to write my own.

I used to be able to play Holy Wars (minus the solos and the fill in the middle to get to the punishment due, i have never been a lead guitarist) and many other Megadeth songs but that was over 20 years ago now.

Although it would be close to a year since i have picked up a guitar as i've been too busy at work.

Whay guitar and amp do you use?
I guessing an Ibanez or Jackson thru a Marshall

Kornstar

Coach
Whay guitar and amp do you use?
I guessing an Ibanez or Jackson thru a Marshall

I don't have an amp anymore, i don't have a need for it as i use my computer and different programs to play and record.

I have a Jackson, Randy Rhodes and several Ibanez 6 and 7 strings.

Glenneel

Bench
Anybody else getting a message from clearcloud, a definite con that comes up automatically? Only get it on this site. I have AVG and Malwarebytes and neither program picks them up so how do I get rid of it?.

Glenneel

Bench
Gutho is obviously backing himself to perform. Like a lot of our side, it is a make or break year for their careers.
He'll get offers from other clubs but I really think he wants to stay so will accept a higher offer from the club and reject even higher offer from elsewhere. Looking for fullback money so needs to perform to fullback standard.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Turns 32 soon. Things I doubt are

On 120k? I'd imagine closer to 200k.

700k? We wouldn't be paying that. Maybe 300k.

2yr deal? BA likes to give guys older then 30yrs a 4yr deal.

For 250k id take him. But over 300k I am unsure. It would mean they dont rate Mahoney. Mahoney wont want to spend the next 2 seasons in reserves. And 300k is too much to pay a back up
Most teams have two dummy halves in their top 17.