Rumours and Stuff

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by Gronk, Jun 21, 2016.

1. TheRam

TheRam First Grade

Yeah sure whatever. Like I said, a lot of angst and indignation but no DIRECT evidence ever and when forced to stump up. Just quick off the bus we go.

Cheers.

2. Gronk

Gronk Moderator Staff Member

I hopped off the bus when you decided that being a prick what the best way to deal with an opinion that grated your gears.

3. TheRam

TheRam First Grade

Yeah sure mate, as if you haven't responded to people that have insulted you before. Just more phoniness from you again.

BTW if insults prevented people from replying then this forum would be postless.

And for the record, this is politics mate. People always insult one another, as long as you aren't calling for violence then most other insults are fair game.

4. Kornstar

Kornstar Coach

To be honest, he has had very specific chances to change my mind and condemn certain events and hasn't so in my opinion he is those things.

Like i said, there are at least 63 million others like him and as my post you quoted questioned, what is right and wrong these days? It appears to be in each individuals eyes.

5. Joshuatheeel

Joshuatheeel Moderator Staff Member

As long as we have all the ball while paulo / AFB are on the field....to bad if we don’t!

Imagine having them both on the field for the first 20 against the dogs the other week, we wouId be down by a lot more then 10 points.

6. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Post Whore

He’s probably racist but homophobic? Did he call a straight man a twig some time? That’s not homophobia.

7. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

He’s not racist. Why don’t you go back to triggering yourself in your mothers basement!!!

Poupou Escobar and TheRam like this.
  8. TheRam

TheRam First Grade

I don't know what you are referring to specifically, but I have heard him condemn and disavow many times racists like David Duke and other racist or homophobic behaviour. But the media just ignore it and keep asking him over and over, where he just gets sick of it and says nothing, then they report that as him condoning whatever bad crap they are trying to pin him with.

As for the events of violence and abusive behaviour at rallies that the media report as right wing racists, 90% of them end up being the opposite of the initial reports given by mainstreet media, so why should he condemn something that was proven to be a lie?

Look at that violent Indian with those kids. The fake media jumped all over it and lambasted the kids as violent provocateurs that cause mayhem and attacked the poor man. Well thank Charles that there was more extended footage that showed the full story. But did the fake media retract and correct their incorrect reporting? No. So the main kid in that story after weeks of abuse and death threats and repeated request by his lawyer to correct their stance on that event, is now suing for over $200m.

And don't get me started on Jussie Smollett. But he will get his.The authorities are definitely not happy with what went down there. They will probably get him on Federal charges for the white powder in the letter part of his hoax claims.

9. Barry O'Speedwagon

Barry O'Speedwagon Coach

I dunno about the premiership years, but in terms of 2019....the Sharks hadn't spent their entire cap, so they didn't need to do that much to become compliant for this particular year.

10. Avenger

Avenger Referee

Are we still interested in George Burgess? Do we even need him for 2020?

11. Gary Gutful

Gary Gutful Immortal

He’s a peanut. No thanks.

parra pete and Incorrect like this.
  12. Gazzamatta

Gazzamatta First Grade

No. Never did.

13. parra-matters

parra-matters Coach

I heard the offer still stands for 2020 onwards for Gurgess.
    We have plenty of cap space next year just got to extend Gutho, Moses and few others and Re-sign BA.

Cloeel likes this.
  14. Pazza

Pazza First Grade

I hope it's not for big money, George hardly plays more than half an hour a game these days.

Gazzamatta likes this.
  15. Noise

Noise Coach

And makes 43 mistakes in that half hr

16. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Post Whore

He's only played one game this year and missed seven tackles. Carried the ball well but.

17. Soren Lorenson

Soren Lorenson Juniors

We buying him as a scapegoat?

18. Johnny88

Johnny88 Juniors

BRING GUTHO HOME. (Buzz Article)

MANLY godfather Ken Arthurson wants his old club to sign Parramatta Eels skipper Clint Gutherson to return home to the northern peninsula in 2020.

Arthurson even phoned Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler last week to encourage him to chase the talented utility back. Hasler has an enormous amount of respect for Arthurson.

Gutherson is off contract after this season and the Eels are refusing to budge on a $500,000-a-year offer. He will make a decision in the near future.

https://outline.com/wZxL7W

19. eels_fan

eels_fan Bench

Do the different NRL writers at the DT even speak to each other, they seem to write reports that conflict each other literally the following day, all a bunch of muppets

Gronk and strider like this.
  20. The EELiminator

The EELiminator Coach

gutho IS home

IFR33K likes this.