What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yeah realistically Gutho, Paulo, Moses, Nathan Brown and so on should be aiming for the dizzy heights of players like Nathan Merritt, Jamie Buhrer, David Williams, Steve Turner, Ben Cross, Tim Grant, Keith Galloway, Kade Snowden, Terry Campese and Jamal Idris.

Jamie Buhrer = Won a Grand Final in 2011 with Manly
Steve Turner = Won a Grand Final in 2009 with Melbourne
Ben Cross = Won a Grand Final in 2007 with the Storm
David Williams = Won a Grand Final with Manly in 2008

How many Grand Finals have Gutho,Paulo,Moses and Nathan Brown won?

Bazal

Post Whore
Jamie Buhrer = Won a Grand Final in 2011 with Manly
Steve Turner = Won a Grand Final in 2009 with Melbourne
Ben Cross = Won a Grand Final in 2007 with the Storm
David Williams = Won a Grand Final with Manly in 2008

I know right? It's almost like these guys are ordinary players who got picked cos they were in good teams!

Hell, Cross and Turner were in teams that were over a million dollars better than legally allowed...

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I know right? It's almost like these guys are ordinary players who got picked cos they were in good teams!

Hell, Cross and Turner were in teams that were over a million dollars better than legally allowed...

Parra made the GF in 2001 and 2009 and hardly any of them got selected for Origin for being in a good team so your theory is wrong bruh

Bazal

Post Whore
Parra made the GF in 2001 and 2009 and hardly any of them got selected for Origin for being in a good team so your theory is wrong bruh

Lol bruh Nathan Hindmarsh, Andrew Ryan and Wags the Dog played in 2001

Brett Hodgson, Jamie Lyon and f**ken Jason "Marlboro" Moodie played in 2002 after we came first in 2001

2009? We were still in the gates when Origin came around. But Tim Mannah made NSW in 2010.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Now we know why NSW didn't win Origin in 2001 and 2002 LOL cos of the Eels players(Actually 100% fact ,Hodgson gave the game away) LOL

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
All this talk about the Eels not wanting to be bent over by media pressure and Ayoub obviously has them on speed dial.

So who is this "media"?

From what I have read on social media its only 2 f**kwits from NRL 360 who hate the Eels and like to get their name in any media that Murdoch owns.

When you consider who they are and the fact that they are so agenda driven it should not be too hard for our club to resist the so called pressure from these two bottom feeders.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
All this talk about the Eels not wanting to be bent over by media pressure and Ayoub obviously has them on speed dial.

So who is this "media"?

From what I have read on social media its only 2 f**kwits from NRL 360 who hate the Eels and like to get their name in any media that Murdoch owns.

When you consider who they are and the fact that they are so agenda driven it should not be too hard for our club to resist the so called pressure from these two bottom feeders.

hooper and crawley are the only 2. Everyone else in the "media" is backing us for sticking to our systems.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
Oh ffs at 25 years of age you are a grown man!! So let’s stop with that nonsense, Gutherson has done himself no favours letting this shit hover over his teammates, club, sponsors and us poor suckers the fans , Ayoub is a grub and this who Gutherson has chosen to represent him, I’m not sure who that says more about. Gutherson has surprised me he has let this drag o so long without speaking publicly, very much dropped in my humble estimation, stay or go and stop holding the club hostage re Arthur, a professional will play under anyone not whine like Gutherson.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He was dropping bombs and getting rag dolled. He was playing at the back of a team that was getting physically dominated. He was worse on the wing than at fullback.
He certainly seemed to develop a less than perfect attitude.
Maybe he burnt his bridges, but athletically and skill-wise I like him.
53% win rate at fullback. 43% on the wing.