What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
well I assume Melbourne aren't offering 500+ His manager may be holding out for an amount he will never get. I think 4-450 sounds about right.

hindy111

Post Whore
So RCG is on 900k
Blake was on 800k
Cleary 1 mill
Maloney 800k
Mansour 600k
Tamou 750k

6 players and 5 mill gone on cap. I call horse shit.
RCG would be at a guess 650k.

84 Baby

Referee
Never would of been cheap. Just like Waqa Blake. Both are young and in prime. Plenty of clubs would be interested.
So RCG is on 900k
Blake was on 800k
Cleary 1 mill
Maloney 800k
Mansour 600k
Tamou 750k

6 players and 5 mill gone on cap. I call horse shit.
RCG would be at a guess 650k.
Makes a good story. I dont beleive figures in papers. If true they wouldn't be under the cap.
So which is it? Did Blake cost us a ton because he was on ton at Panfers, or was he not on much at Panfers and so didn’t cost us a lot?

hindy111

Post Whore
So which is it? Did Blake cost us a ton because he was on ton at Panfers, or was he not on much at Panfers and so didn’t cost us a lot?

I'd say we paid Panthers money to let him out of his contract.And then paid him what he was on.

84 Baby

Referee
I'd say we paid Panthers money to let him out of his contract.And then paid him what he was on.
giphy.gif