What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Let MJ go and get Ramien
Agree but first have to find out what the disagreement is about. N'castle might throw in a bit as well. Soon we could have an $11m roster but only paying the cap, legally. We'd show the Broncos and Roosters how to do it properly.

Glenneel

Bench
Umm yeah we got Waqa for dirt cheap cause no other club wanted him.

Itnis nice not having to cook btw.
Or make your bed or do your washing you lazy bum. Has she found your blow up doll yet that Pou gave you? It was only slightly used wasn't it?

amitropo

Juniors
Received an email from the club, stating Burnie G, has invited myself and a friend to the chairman’s Club for round 21.
Have any of you experienced this yet?

Bazal

Post Whore
We’ve had players in our side that have been to prison. I’m not concerned. Most people deserve a second chance.

Based on what I've been told re Ramien I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole at this stage.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tread carefully.... Think El Diablo got one of those invitations earlier this year and hasn't been heard from since.... At the very least, bring plenty of lube.....

Everyone in the office now thinks I'm insane because of how suddenly I just burst out laughing

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Anyone know what position Burher has been playing with the knights this year? Edge or middle? Also what edge side did he play on?

Latest posts