What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T.S Quint

Coach
Generally because you don't want to improve other countries national teams.

I think at this point in time the NRL would love to have a stronger International game with more than one team who can challenge Australia.
People don't give much of a shit about Rugby League Internationals any more unfortunately. Union is struggling in this country, but the Wallabies seem to be a more popular spectacle than the Kangaroos for some reason.

We need someone to hate in the International game. The Kiwis are the only team who can beat us, but we don't hate them. We f**ken hate Poms though. If they can become a good side again it may spark a bit more interest in an Aus/Eng test match.

And as I said, more quality players coming into the game means expansion won't dilute the player talent as much.

I really see no downsides at all.

Tooooks

Bench
At least six Broncos stars were spotted in a popular Sydney pub the night before their loss to Parra.

Source: Foxsports.com.au (I’d paste the article but I’m on my phone and short on time).

hindy111

Post Whore
Has anyone looked in the Panthers forum. There's a couple of blokes in there trying to convince everyone that Wanga is a dud and Naden is the better player anyway. Not everyone is buying it.

Naden isn't a genuine first grader.
Most are pissed about Sivo but mid year they where saying Too was better anyhow, not so much now.
Huge problems at Penrith with without Phil there.

On Blake he is exciting and could be one of the best centres in game if stays fit.